Where to buy RFID reader and tags?

Someone please tell me where to find RFID reader and tags and how much does it cost?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    white_hat
    Someone please tell me where to find RFID reader and tags and how much does it cost?
    #-Link-Snipped-# is great online shopping website.
    It will cost from minimum 5 grands to 85 grands, depending on the technical specification.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Try Digant Technologies.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Saiprasad Rao
    CEO
    Digant technologies Pvt Ltd.
    (M) 9845405410
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Troll_So_Hard
    #-Link-Snipped-# is great online shopping website.
    It will cost from minimum 5 grands to 85 grands, depending on the technical specification.
    Element14 is good option but its price is too high. I suggest to go with some local stores as RFID reader and TAG are easily available there too. But yes what are the specification you want in RFID is necessary.
  • white_hat
    white_hat
    Thanks a lot for the replies, i will try each option.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a Liberian. I currently stay in Izmir, Turkey. I'm a student of Gediz University, Izmir. I am majoring in Civil Engineering. My purpose of joining this group is...
I want to know about the practical approach of UPS Designing with real examples. For example for 100Computers, 200Lights etc what should be the power ratting of UPS to consider....
Yes, it's finally happened. We've reached that stage where anyone with a black and white screen is cool. We've become indifferent to the number of cores on our phones, the...
Hi All, I'm fresher in PHP and I want to learn PHP very well..............Please help......... I'm facing problem to fetch data from my existing table using below code: mysql_select_db("my_db",$con); $result...
What is SOCKET in TCPIP ? Can anyone explain with real examples ?