Where I can get the COOL and HOT steel..??

hi everyone..i have heard that a steel plat that can become HOT at above surface and COOL at the bottom surface..what is the real name of that component..??and where i can buy it,also the cost..im doing for my final project..

Help me please..please replay for those that know it..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to appropriate section.
  • jks82
    jks82
    clubmed7,
    The device you are looking is called a peltier junction. They usually use aluminum heat sinks, not steel plates.SurplusCenter.com has some under the part numbers 1-2335 and 1-2335-A.
    And Sciplus.com has one (PN 89143).
    jks82

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Imagine a moving object that is emitting radio waves in all directions and a detector nearby that is connected to PC. So software on this PC tries to analyze what...
​A whole new day is dawning for the never-ever-a-netbook Sony VAIO P -- those new processor and drive upgrades apparently have the little PC churning through benchmarks at twice the...
I am a student of 3rd year MECHANICAL. I wish to do project of final year in ansys software . I have done my ansys software . pls send the...
Hi All Ok Let us see how much you all know about people living in your this community. Here one CEan will give some hint about a CEan to the...
CEans, If you know any science fair in your city, please post about it in this thread. I believe there can be lot of great engineering project ideas picked up...