Where do you see yourself in 10 years : Interview Question

Simple & honest comics from Cyanide & Happiness. These strips never lose the charm. Here's one about the very popular Interview Question - Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

in10years

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    SMARTASSCES Inc.?
    Reminds me of a story.
    On a foggy day a helicopter pilot could not find the airport to land in Seattle. He passed by a tall building and yelled to a man he saw,'Where am I?'. The guy yells back,'In the helicopter'. After which the pilot lands safely. When asked how he found his bearings, he told the onlookers,'The help response was totally accurate and completely useless. So that must have been the Microsoft HQ. After which I could set course to the airport.'
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ That is one question we are going to ask while recruiting people at CE Headquarters.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    ๐Ÿ˜ That is one question we are going to ask while recruiting people at CE Headquarters.
    Okay one question out. Leak the answer as well no ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Reya
    Reya
    The picture gave the answer to the question Biggie asked. That's why he uploaded it ๐Ÿ˜

Where is the next question?
  • MOHAMMED RAQEEB
    MOHAMMED RAQEEB
    FATHER FOR TWO CHILDREN ๐Ÿ˜€ HA HA HA HA AHA๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today's episode seems to be dedicated to drinking and alcoholism. I'm quite sure there are many CEans who drink in the name of social drinking. Now this, I know, is...
i am getting MSc(tech) information systems in hydrabad campus.......should i take it ?? is it good ?? also are there any chances of branch upgradation ???
Hi there. Can you help me solve this,please? Find the extreme values of the function f(x,y) = x^4 + y^4 - 2(x - y)^2 โ‰ค 0 Is it the same...
Hey Guys, My name is shawrix..currently i am studying EC(1st year) from Rampur (UP).
I would like to go for CCNA training free with either videos or any material so that i can prepare for CCNA exam myself. any help will be appreciated ?