Where can I find Job in Solar Company?

Hi, 

Greeting from Loom Solar!

I am Nishi Chandra from Loom Solar, is India's premium solar brand store headquartered in Delhi NCR. It sells solar systems such as solar panels, solar inverters, solar batteries for top brands with Installations, government approvals and promised delivery within 3 days across India. It is ISO 9001-2015 certified and also recognized as Startup by Government of India.

Emerging renewable energy sector expected to create millions of jobs in making an exciting career and opportunity for students. We observe in the market, the appearing students are unable to reach Industry's demands, so they face a problem after completing the course. Here, Loom Solar has an exciting Internship Opportunities In Solar And Digital Marketing. We are only looking for candidates who wish to make a career in solar energyand Digital Marketing and have an active interest in the field.    

• Time Duration:90 Days
  • Education Requirement:We are looking for candidates who have either just completed schooling or graduated or are in their final year of studies. 

Why Work With Loom Solar?

• India's premium solar brand store
  • ISO 9001-2015 Certified
  • Recognized as Startup by Government of India
  • Solar E-Market Partner of Smart Cities India Expo
  • Media Coverage in YourStory
  • NISE Certified Engineers  

We are looking forward to give a presentation to explore the opportunity to interact with students.

“Understand solar in simple ways – Watch Solar Video Tutorials at #-Link-Snipped-#”

Best Regards,

Nishi Chandra

Manager - Marketing

Mobile – 9650443724 (9 am to 9 pm)

Email – #-Link-Snipped-#

Skype id – Loom Solar

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Machine Design says: Most people would agree that driverless cars are the future. With the recent leaps and bounds made in the self-driving car industry, very few people would be...
On popular demand, we have launched free online aptitude tests on CrazyEngineers.You can take these tests from any device (desktop or mobile) on any browser. You will get correct answers...
My idea is to invent a water purity tester.Already, some water purity testers are available. In addition to that, I want to add some more features to it.
s "anti-phishing security" comes under hacking .Please help me for which type of resourses or what type of courses useful for hacking.I want to know about  "anti-phishing security" so plz...
Just stumbled upon this video and while it's simple chemistry to us, I'm wondering if the ancient people actually knew a lot more than we do? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-7Y3UuejOsWondering if anyone's had...