When you gotta go You gotta GO - CEan way

a_real_friend

Necessity leads to CEan solutions

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    Necessity leads to CEan solutions

The image is not visible. I think it's directly being linked from Gmail.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The image is not visible. I think it's directly being linked from Gmail.
    Getting old. Done.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I do really appreciate the youngboy for helping his friend.
    Because I have seen many grown up people doesnt use it well.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    CSK AUTO
    I do really appreciate the youngboy for helping his friend
    Not only is this unhygienic for the friend below, if his buddy at top misses the target.. 😖
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    Not only is this unhygienic for the friend below, if his buddy at top misses the target.. 😖
    Agree, the more hygienic way would have been that his friend would have guarded the door while the protagonist used the entire floor of the restroom.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax, the Indian mobile maker has officially announced 'Canvas 4' - the phone it's been teasing us with for long time now. The company's seems to be quite series about...
I want some idea about project what i have looked for is video stenography my programming is not that much good.Can anyone give any idea about it is it a...
The name is 'GRE Words Eliminator'. I just thought of this project idea that could be really interesting. Many times, we come across a nice article that's written in heavy-English;...
It's nothing new that, with every passing months we see new technology related to the Mobile screens is emerging.When it comes to the innovation in the screen technologies, Corning Gorilla...
Tami Reller, Windows CMO & CFO took the stage at the Microsoft's annual Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) in Houston, Texas and announced that Windows 8.1 will be shipped to the...