when to start preparation for MBA?

hey! i am pursuing b.tech,just entered 3rd year..should i start preparing for MBA or after 3rd year?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# You can make a choice depending on what you are aiming for and what suits you the most.
    If you think you need two years time to prepare well, start studying right away. A little extra work will help you get the scores you desire. Some students start preparation in third year, because they find the major-project work in final year tedious and time-consuming.

Are you confident that you can do well at CAT or other MBA entrance exams with one-year preparation? If yes, why bother now? Concentrate on your tech-studies. 👍
  • kanika maini
    kanika maini
    #-Link-Snipped-# Okay! thnx 😀 and can u please also suggest me some really good books or study material for MBA preparation, as i am not interested in joining any coaching institute(because of my hectic college schedule).I would like to prepare on my own.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kanika maini
    hey! i am pursuing b.tech,just entered 3rd year..should i start preparing for MBA or after 3rd year?
    The sooner the better. Start right away, what are you waiting for?
  • kanika maini
    kanika maini
    Can u please suggest me some books that i can refer for the same.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello,I want to learn MATLAB. From where can i start learning. please help me
Will somebody give a link to free download of ASTM?
Anybody is having LOOP-5 manual?
Is there any video course available on basic Structural Dynamics ?
Happy Fathers Day to everyone. For those who haven't checked the Father's day google doodle yet, check it up here - Are any of the CEans celebrating Father's day in...