When is the 2nd Admission for DAC in year 2016

Hi All ,

I want to know when is the 2nd enrollment process in CDAC-2016 is going to start as the 1st enrollment process is over in the month of feb.As i heard that CDAC takes 2 enrollment per year so i just want to know when the admission process and entrance exam will start so that i can start preparing.

I am CSE 2015 passout with 65% doing job as trainer in networking(CCNA) and server(Microsoft server) but this domain is not what i was looking for as i was completely interested for coding . So please guide me .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : Objectives of the Project: A smart grid application in monitoring the condition of transmission line with wireless sensor networks. GSM (Global System for Mobile) technology...
Facing heightened consumer demands, IT and customer-facing teams are under pressure to deliver faster, more personalized experiences, and this is where Devices-as-a-Service-Platform comes in. HP Inc recently introduced the platform...
Samsung has released its virtual reality headset, the Gear VR, into the Indian market. The Oculus powered device will be available at online portals and retail shops across the country...
Project Abstract / Summary : As we know millions of pilgrims arrived at different places for different events like huzz,kumbhmela.We are doing the project for the managment and security of...
Curtis Cooper, a volunteer of Great Internet Mersenne Prime Search at the University of Central Missouri discovered the largest known prime number - 2 to power (74,207,281)-1. Also known as...