When is JEE Main 2019 Application Form going to be released??

I have taken JEE Main 2019 exam in previous year can i take the same exam again this year

Replies

• Sumit Mishra
    Sumit Mishra

National testing Agency has released the JEE Application Form on their official website of nta.ac.in. And yes you can apply for this Exam as the new eligibility criteria of NTA states that candidates who have passed 12th in 2017, 2018 are eligible to apply.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have done my SSC with 65%, HSC "F" + 1 year extra on re-exam not cleared, again got admission in Diploma on basis of 10th cleared with 60%  yet...
Materials Engineering/Ceramic. Looking to seek other material besides plastic, ceramic, or stainless steal.
I think that a bike which runs with petroleum is not affordable now a days for the people of poor community since the petrol price in India keeps on increasing...
Many people struggle with guesstimates in the interviews of non-technical companies.
It can be waste management though. In godowns resource go waste with no proper protection and care ,so to prevent such things or may be anything that relates to this...