When installed,XAMPPserver I clicked on the xampp and in htdocs folder, I created a folder named as "myproject" and then I created a file with name "Divya.php" in this folder.

The code written in the file is as below:

echo "Hello World!";

?>

But Instead of output It shows same code....Could Anyone  please help 

me ......

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

What is the URL through which you are trying to access your file? If you saved your file within htdocs/myproject/Divya.php , then you should be able to see "Hello World" on the URL:  localhost/myproject/Divya.php 

Also check in your XAMPP configuration if the PORT is set to 80. If not, you will have to add the port number to your localhost. For example: localhost:8080/myproject/Divya.php

Make sure to replace the 8080 with the PORT number that is set in your XAMPP.

If this does not work, let us know the error you are facing so that we can help you out. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi good day everyone, I'm about to install LED lighting in a factory( 10m height). But the problem is that i have limited spaces at the bottom due to lots...
Could props have canards that might use the coanda effect to funnel trailing air around the front onto oncoming blades?
I was playing with a weight on string attached to, actually, my Chinese flute and noticed that it jerks my hand as the flute is flicked. Could this be used...
Hey guys I have made a ball throwing machine. For which I have used 2 exhaust fan motors - Single phase AC motor , output 11w, max current .8A, class...
Am akash,Ece second year at Ssn college of engineering  How to Apply internship  for at public sectors like bhel,bel,etc.....