When in Rome....What would you do???

Hai Friends, We're familiar with the proverb, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do" (and when online do as the CEans do)๐Ÿ˜›
So what would a CEan do if he/she were in Rome??? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    i love taking pictures of sign boards , my best till date is

JERVEYS BAY 030
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I got to know about Rome after playing assassins creed game. It is a great city.It has one of the Best visiting spots.I heard that Food is incredible in Rome. I will know about history of Rome, Explore Rome, Eat food greedily ๐Ÿ˜› and despite of these I will check about Leonardo di vinci,hoist Indian flag on August 15th and distribute chocolates on October 3rd. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd tell people about CrazyEngineers
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    I'd tell people about CrazyEngineers
    @Biggie: Spamming is not allowed in Rome ๐Ÿ˜›

Jokes apart. Rome is a wonderful city and I would once like to visit it. I have virtually visited the ciyt many times on Google earth but personally going and visiting the tourist attraction would be great ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm
    Well if I was in Rome I'd rent a motorcycle and head out into the Italian countryside where I'd enjoy fresh food, scenery and visit the Moto Guzzi factory.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    durga
    i love taking pictures of sign boards , my best till date is

JERVEYS BAY 030
    Is that a signboard or a signboard that got drunk??? ๐Ÿ˜› You could tilt the picture to the correct angle for better view and re-post it.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Mr.Don
    I got to know about Rome after playing assassins creed game. It is a great city.It has one of the Best visiting spots.I heard that Food is incredible in Rome. I will know about history of Rome, Explore Rome, Eat food greedily ๐Ÿ˜› and despite of these I will check about Leonardo di vinci,hoist Indian flag on August 15th and distribute chocolates on October 3rd. ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜›
    I remember it as October 2nd. What's special about October 3rd? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    I would like to be the hero of roman holiday and do exactly what hero did
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The saying means that we should conform so that we do not create waves. Unfortunately (or fortunately) CEans are rather non-conformist.
    CEans will be all at sea and probably create a cyclone in staid old Rome!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rupam Das
    I would like to be the hero of roman holiday and do exactly what hero did
    What does a hero do in Rome? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Boy we've really nice threads buried down the memory lane. Who's coming up with some really innovative idea here?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I believe CEans in Rome would definitely not to what the Romans do. ๐Ÿ˜ As crazy engineers, there is this undying, unaltered need to be different than others in their very own crazy ways.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone exlain me what is offset voltage in simple words....๐Ÿ˜•
why is that when we mail someone the mail might reach him/her in few days but we chat with him /her its real time communication.. how come in chatting there...
I just read the term 'Green Engine'. Can someone tell me what exactly is a green engine and how does it function?
Firefox is coming soon to the tablets! Firefox for tablet offers many exciting features. Those who want to take a look, head over to: Firefox for Tablets ยซ Ian Barlow
I'm asking a different question here - I want to know the reasons CEans think for not doing an MBA. Does MBA guarantee your dream job, money and status? What...