Wheelchair lift.

Hello folks, I've been looking for some decent wheelchair lift sketches or planes for my project.
Could anyone be kind enough to help me look for those?
Me and my mate can't find anything useful.

Thanks, Danny.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi DMD, have you tried sketching on your own? If yes, please do share you designs with us.

Best,
  • -DMD-
    -DMD-
    Yeah I did, but my teacher said I should quit that BS and get something ready to start with.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't you worry. We'd love to have a look. Even Einstein & Edison were told that they were BS'ing 😉 in school.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hay friends i have written this programme to print prime noumber but it did not give me desired result so can any one herlp me.😕 Private Sub Form_Load() 'this programm...
So I went autocrossing this weekend, first one of the season in the DC area. Got 11 runs in and was able to shave quite a bit of time off...
When we mesh in ansys sometimes it shows mesh in purpole color and sometimes it shows mesh in green color is there any difference in these cases!!!
what are the basic differences between an all terrain car and an ordinary car in terms of steering braking system suspension if possible please forward me a link or an...
Hello guys, So again I am stuck with my filament winding machine. Since the budget for the project is so small, I have to come by using components which the...