Wheelchair control using RF - What are the basics to know?

What are the basics should i know or what are the references should i prefer for my project"wheel chair control using RF"?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    First of all get the rough idea about your Remote stepper motor you want to use and Range for RF. Then select RF module and start interfacing with MCU.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Why a radio control for a wheel chair? Is it for control by a patient to get the chair to where he/she is or is it for some care giver moving around the patient from a distance?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    The controller is
    bioramani
    Why a radio control for a wheel chair? Is it for control by a patient to get the chair to where he/she is or is it for some care giver moving around the patient from a distance?
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#: sir the control is for the patient to direct the wheelchair to specific place they wish.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Read how the physicist Stephen Hawking controls his wheel chair:
    How Thought-Controlled Wheelchairs Work | HowStuffWorks
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    As mentioned earlier am fixed with the idea of doing a project on wheel chair control using RF but i dono how to proceed my work in it.could you guide me?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nithyasri
    As mentioned earlier am fixed with the idea of doing a project on wheel chair control using RF but i dono how to proceed my work in it.could you guide me?
    I've merged the threads.

1. First write down all the features of your project.
    2. Then list out all the components you will require.

Post them here so that we can review them and we can go further.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Seeing No puzzle being posted from past three days, thought of posting one, but a simple one. There is a pond, and it has four temples around it. The duty...
is there any sensors to detect the bad odour.......and can we avoid the bad odour coming from industries like paper industry
i am a electrical engg. final year student . got here while surfing net for my project. can anybody help me for my project 🎉
i'm in my third year of engineering! what all certifications should i have? i have the SCJP with me! what else?
Microsoft has made it official that the next Windows, The Windows 8 will be released to the masses on October 26, 2012. Microsoft is betting big on the next version...