Wheelchair control using eye movements - component information

Hello, I'm working on a project titled "wheelchair control using eye movements". I don't have any idea, how to proceed further. How do I collect the details of the components involved? Please reply asap.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've edited the SMS lingo to make the post more readable. Could you tell us what are the components you're using in your project so that we can guide you better? A generic way of collecting information about the components is to enter the name of the component in the search engine and get the information directly from the manufacturer's website. If you could post the list of components you want more information for, I'm sure someone here can definitely help.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das

Watch to get Idea!
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    webcam to capture image, micro-controller MSP430,pressure sensor, sonar sensor are needed but dono the sensor model no , etc.. IR gate driver ,motor to be interfaced with wheel chair but confused about what type of motor to be used??? and we are using open cv software to process the captured eye movements, and i found a commponent called Jtag in the circuit dono its purpose?????
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#: found your video quiet interesting and helpful to my project...
    tanq

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is local necking in a tensile stress strain test. Can somebody explain it with a physical metallurgy point of view about what happens to the deformations and microstructure at...
I have a site . I want to use quiz test Plugin on that site. please tell me where can I get it?
what are the factors which should be considered for designing a brake and specifically which software is better to design it.
i want to know best book for signal and systems, communication system, emft, instrumentation. i want a book having deep knowledge and good concepts. plzzz help me regarding this. as...
what is q point and load line analysis. both r being used frequently in analog n confuses m.. why r they being used n its importance....