WhatsApp 'Like' and 'Mark As Unread' Buttons

I've been hearing rumours that WhatsApp will soon have Like and 'Mark as Unread' buttons. The like button will appear on the photos and videos shared through the messenger and people will be able to mark messages as 'Unread'. It's no wonder that the Like button had to make it to WhatsApp; because the messenger is now totally controlled by Facebook; and FB knows the importance of getting likes!

The mark as unread button is also likely to be a new addition to the messenger. Some of the documents leaked to the beta testers have hinted at these features. If you mark any message as 'unread' the sender will see the status accordingly.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Want a good laptop under 40k ,Did a little search and get Under 30k i can get: i3 4gb ram 500gb hdd 2gb Nvidia linux which is enough for me....
Housing.com has been hacked! The website's front page currently shows a message from the hacker with hashtags [HASHTAG]#rahulyadav[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#housingdown[/HASHTAG]. It looks like the hackers are taking a short at...
I need to prepare current affairs for PSU's entrance exam. What is the best source for it? Please suggest. Thanks in advance
I am a final year student i am in desperate need for a good topic for the main project kindly help me with some good options thank you 😀
hii..i'm from eee branch..Can i crack thoughtworks interview with the knowledge of only 'c'?? clarify my doubt pls.....