WhatsApp 2.17.6 Beta Version Now Supports GIF Search and File Sharing Limit of Upto 30 Images

Early in the month of December, 2016, WhatsApp introduced GIF support and allowed its users to exchange GIF files on Android devices. Now WhatsApp has recently rolled out its latest beta v2.17.6 update which comes equipped with GIF search feature. Through this feature, a user can now search for different GIF files and can use it while having a chat conversation. If you are a beta tester you are free to download the latest update and enjoy trying this service.

WhatsApp_beta_gif
WhatsApp Beta v2.17.6 Now Supports GIF Search

On installing the latest update, one can navigate to the GIF section by clicking on the GIF icon which appears when one clicks on the emoji symbol located at the down-left side. On the left hand side of the screen lies the magnifier symbol, clicking which we can get the GIF search feature. This new feature supports GIF files from sources like Giphy, TENOR, etc. and allows the user to search for different GIF’s based on the keywords and permits to send them to the recipient without even leaving the application. Following are some screenshots which give a quick overview of the above feature –

whatsapp4_beta_view

A Glimps Of The Recent Beta Update With GIF Search Support

Apart from that, WhatsApp has also increased the image file limit to 30 in this new update. Simply saying, the user can now share bulk image files to a count of 30 at a time. Previously, the same feature was available for only 10 such images. It is expected that the user community will welcome these features as many of the them have faced issues regarding the same in the past. GIF’s and image sharing are now a part of our daily chatting conversation and people have used such features in other messenger services like Facebook, WeChat, etc. As WhatsApp has started testing them out, it will take no time to feature in the original stable version. Till then, if you aren’t a beta tester, you are free to join the community to try out these features.

Source - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Being an army-kid, Sandeep Mittal spent most of his childhood days travelling across the country and enjoying the cantonment life to the hilt. After completing his engineering from VIT Pune,...
Hello everyone! I am a french business school student in Paris and I work part-time as a salesperson in an IT company. I am doing my thesis on the subject...
Opera Software is well known for bringing new revolutionary features like free VPN, built-in ad-blocking and power saving mode to its desktop and mobile browsers. Today it has unveiled a...
Is 2720 all part can you arrange me
Can anyone provide me information about Fuzzy control techniques?