What's Your Overclocking Config For Raspberry Pi ?

Currently, I am in quest to check the OC'ing capability of Raspberry Pi. I been testing few random settings. I have even added heat-sink on RPi so that it don't damage it. I am planning to add small fan using external power supply to be safer.

I would like to know settings all RPi owners here in CE. Mine is quite overpowered because I hate slow shits. I hope it doesn't damage my RPi, that's it. I wanna learn more in detail about OC'ing RPi from all of your settings.

My current settings :
arm_freq = 1000
core_freq = 410
isp_freq = 410
sdram_freq = 410
over_voltage = 4

What's yours ? Share your performance experience.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using html5 for video streaming, and my experience with it is pretty impressive. I have found html5 more responsive & better than Flash. Most of the videos in...
[HASHTAG]#include[/HASHTAG] int main(){ int i=2,j=2; while(i+1?--i:j++) printf("%d",i); return 0; } The above question was asked for my seniors in Mu-Sigma written test.. The output for the above code is 1....
HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY @A.V.Ramani SIR!!! 🎉 Hope you get the sweetest surprises today! God bless!
I just had a phone call with the local BSNL officer about the Internet connectivity issues I've been facing since last ~2 days. The officer informed to me that 8...
I'm trying to learn how to undrestand being hacked and learn hacking ways to protect my own systems.what do you know about hacking?