gavinhudson
gavinhudson
Branch Unspecified
08 Feb 2012

What's your favorite engineering forum?

Here's a Facebook poll that mentions Crazy Engineers. Upvote your favorite. 😀 https://www.facebook.com/questions/10150591817167262/?qa_ref=ssp
Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare

Computer Science
08 Feb 2012
Casted my vote for CE. 👍
K!r@nS!ngu

K!r@nS!ngu

Branch Unspecified
08 Feb 2012
I don't know about the other two 😀 !!!!
Reya

Reya

Branch Unspecified
08 Feb 2012
No doubt,It is CrazyEngineers forever
Mr.Don

Mr.Don

Branch Unspecified
09 Feb 2012
Shocked to see engineers edge leading the poll, haven't heard about it till now! 😨
09 Feb 2012
Mr.Don
Shocked to see engineers edge leading the poll, haven't heard about it till now! 😨
By the way who're the other competitors 😀 . Engineers edge doesn't seem to be an active forum.

PS: We're not competing with anyone and will never. But it's always interesting to find new engineering forums.
Mr.Don

Mr.Don

Branch Unspecified
09 Feb 2012
And CE cannot be compared with others to, because it has its own and unique principles. 😀
Mr.Don

Mr.Don

Branch Unspecified
09 Feb 2012
4HV, Eng-tips, Reddit such as r/AskEngineers/, Engineer Boards are the other competitors. 😀 and I .. !😳

while other two options there are I don't like any engineering forums and none of the these 😛
09 Feb 2012
Thanks 😀 I think people stick to the forums where they feel comfortable. We've been growing pretty fast in the last few weeks. 😀
09 Feb 2012
Has to be CE. Anytime. 👍
Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya

Electronics and Communication
09 Feb 2012
I used be surf some forums but after joining CE. I can say this is the best forum ever i've registered.

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.