What's your favorite engineering forum?

Here's a Facebook poll that mentions Crazy Engineers. Upvote your favorite. ๐Ÿ˜€ #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Casted my vote for CE. ๐Ÿ‘
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    I don't know about the other two ๐Ÿ˜€ !!!!
  • Reya
    Reya
    No doubt,It is CrazyEngineers forever
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Shocked to see engineers edge leading the poll, haven't heard about it till now! ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mr.Don
    Shocked to see engineers edge leading the poll, haven't heard about it till now! ๐Ÿ˜จ
    By the way who're the other competitors ๐Ÿ˜€ . Engineers edge doesn't seem to be an active forum.

PS: We're not competing with anyone and will never. But it's always interesting to find new engineering forums.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    And CE cannot be compared with others to, because it has its own and unique principles. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    4HV, Eng-tips, Reddit such as r/AskEngineers/, Engineer Boards are the other competitors. ๐Ÿ˜€ and I .. !๐Ÿ˜ณ

while other two options there are I don't like any engineering forums and none of the these ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€ I think people stick to the forums where they feel comfortable. We've been growing pretty fast in the last few weeks. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Has to be CE. Anytime. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I used be surf some forums but after joining CE. I can say this is the best forum ever i've registered.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of my friend is planning to take the TOEFL exam for 2 reasons: 1) To include it in her resume 2) To keep it as an Aim to improve...
What is an operational amplifier? The wikipedia defines the op-amp as a DC-coupled high-gain electronic voltage amplifier with a differential input and, usually, a single-ended output. But I would like...
While selecting an electronic instrument what will be the various characteristics you take care of?
Have you ever wondered what is the logic behind equation: (a+b)ยฒ=aยฒ+2ab +bยฒ ? This video explains it in very easy to understand language.
Please check if my solution is correct or not. Find the extreme values of the following implicit function: 2xy^3 + y - x^2 = 0 My attempt: 2xyยณ + y...