View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12921 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
gavinhudson
gavinhudson • Feb 8, 2012

What's your favorite engineering forum?

Here's a Facebook poll that mentions Crazy Engineers. Upvote your favorite. 😀 https://www.facebook.com/questions/10150591817167262/?qa_ref=ssp
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Feb 8, 2012
Casted my vote for CE. 👍
K!r@nS!ngu
K!r@nS!ngu • Feb 8, 2012
I don't know about the other two 😀 !!!!
Reya
Reya • Feb 8, 2012
No doubt,It is CrazyEngineers forever
Mr.Don
Mr.Don • Feb 9, 2012
Shocked to see engineers edge leading the poll, haven't heard about it till now! 😨
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 9, 2012
Mr.Don
Shocked to see engineers edge leading the poll, haven't heard about it till now! 😨
By the way who're the other competitors 😀 . Engineers edge doesn't seem to be an active forum.

PS: We're not competing with anyone and will never. But it's always interesting to find new engineering forums.
Mr.Don
Mr.Don • Feb 9, 2012
And CE cannot be compared with others to, because it has its own and unique principles. 😀
Mr.Don
Mr.Don • Feb 9, 2012
4HV, Eng-tips, Reddit such as r/AskEngineers/, Engineer Boards are the other competitors. 😀 and I .. !😳

while other two options there are I don't like any engineering forums and none of the these 😛
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 9, 2012
Thanks 😀 I think people stick to the forums where they feel comfortable. We've been growing pretty fast in the last few weeks. 😀
Ambarish Ganesh
Ambarish Ganesh • Feb 9, 2012
Has to be CE. Anytime. 👍
Harshad Italiya
Harshad Italiya • Feb 9, 2012
I used be surf some forums but after joining CE. I can say this is the best forum ever i've registered.

Share this content on your social channels -