What's Your Current Web Browser of Choice? [Browser Wars]

Chrome's in version 2.0 on Windows and available on Mac and Linux; Apple's beaming with pride over Safari 4; Opera's still pushing the envelope with Opera 10; and we're all eagerly awaiting Firefox...

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Firefox -no doubts
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Mostly Firefox and Chrome. IE at times when using MS services like updates and Live mail.. (or when both FF and Chrome messes up a page render). Havent used Opera in a while though.. might check out the OperaTor version.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Google;s Chrome
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    FireFox .
    [​IMG]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft is about to release a beta antivirus application while discontinuing MS Money, Opera promises to "reinvent the web," and your IT guys are spying on you. UPDATE 3-Microsoft will...
It looks like Twitter has just rolled out its verified accounts. As you can seeing on Michael's personal account, there's a "Verified Account" logo right above his name. Twitter has...
Hi, I honestly do not know much about electronics but my plasma tv recently died. I opened it up and didnt see anything strange. Only thing I find weird is...
Just as my title, i can't find signature in my user's panel, why? because i'm new?
Hi all. I am currently working for an MNC. I am working for Infrastructure Management Services. Here all projects opertae on 24/7. So i need to change my carrer to...