What's wrong with my circuit connections ?

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

I had troubleshoot the whole thing but still unable to find the fault out. Anyone can help me?

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    In Simulation is it working properly?
  • TheSoyaSogiee
    TheSoyaSogiee
    I can't get any waveform. The output waveform should be in square wave.

Any error for my connection ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    TheSoyaSogiee
    I can't get any waveform. The output waveform should be in square wave.

Any error for my connection ?
    I have one doubt at your potentiometer Connection. can you show your connection here. if possible one image of your hardware specially Potentiometer.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Try this circuit

[​IMG]

I have only doubt at your Potentiometer connection.
  • TheSoyaSogiee
    TheSoyaSogiee
    Sorry I don't have the image for my connection due to no picture taking in my school lab.

But the potentiometer I'm using is something similar to the below.

[​IMG]
    The connection is I left pin 3 out and did not make any connection to it. So the pin for the potentiometer I'm using is only pin 1 and 2.

I had make some modify to my previous circuit. But still no waveform.

[​IMG]
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Have you checked that your Value of Resistor is varying as you move the Potentiometer? Please check that first and for second option try the circuit i have posted.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm Errol and I'm currently a 5th year student taking up ECE. As part of our project, could you guys give me an idea on how we could implement...
EngineeringBecause posted following video about life of engineering students at UCL. - [video=youtube;z0a8NsnxVvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z0a8NsnxVvs[/video]
Aeronautical notes, projects, gate material, question papers, solved question bank, aircraft design projects, project ideas and every thing related aeronautical and aerospace will be available in the site..... Link :...
Allan Dale, CEO of Lectronix, thinks a good engineer needs to be curious first, logical second, and have the ability to communicate third. Are these three enough to be successful?...
There's news circulating among engineering students that Fujitsu or CapGemini may buy L&T Infotech and as a result, L&T Infotech may delay or cancel the joining of newly recruited candidates...