What's so difficult about using CE?

Hello,

We've discussed this topic in posts and through e-mails. I continue to get emails that ask how to use CE Forums.

I'd appreciate feedback about why few of our new members find it difficult about CE?

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Dont' mean serious.....
    i donno this prob with my Company Internet or with the CE forum.....

to keep me logged in CE forum it's asking frequent logins....for atleast 3-4 times...

If any one (@Big_K) has any solution please reply.....
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm aware of the problem however, without your help, I can't fix it. CEan TechFreak reported a similar problem few days back.

Could you please let me know what do you see (any error/warning etc.) whenever the login is unsuccessful? Email your feedback to me at admin at crazyengineers dot com

This thread is specifically meant for usability aspect of CE Forums. Let's discuss the usability of CE Forums here.
  • vamsi_spr
    vamsi_spr
    hey im a newbie 2 ... these forums r gr8 but i still find difficult 2 get use 2 it !!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No SMS please. Look here - #-Link-Snipped-#

Yes, what's so difficult about using CE Forums - that's the top question. Any feedback would be appreciated!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Lets come up with a document the structure of the forum. Put it on sticky in the New members den. Also whenever a new member logs in, let him read that post first. May be it will serve the purpose.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm working on it. Not a very good progress, but I'll be ready with something very soon.

[That was a crappy sentence. I know.]
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    I'm working on it. Not a very good progress, but I'll be ready with something very soon.
    Waiting! Tell me what I can do to help you 😉

PS: Looks like you are too busy.
  • Differential
    Differential
    I would like to have an option which will list all the posts on a particular day.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a ABB B50 brand contactor,it is written Ith=125A , IeAC-1=100A & not mentioned continuous current , I don't understand what do they mean & which one is the...
hi friends........ Im hostler n my room mate recently formated her pc . the vendor freezed her c drive. now whenever i download anything n save it in desktop. it's...
(Assalamualaikum), I'm Mohammed Abdul Fattah a.k.a. Aamir....i'm pursuing my engineering 3rd year in computer science and information technology.
hi folks!! i'm doin my final year engineering in electrical n electronics.. i wud like t have some suggestions regardin my fianl year project.. i wud be glad to receive...
What scope is there for MATLAB and simulink...?