Whats my Future ?

Sir I am going to apply for PG-DITISS.My education details 71(10th 2003),63(12th 2005),59(BE CSE 2009-2013(no backlog any semester)).I have a huge gap of 4 yr after my 12th.

DID spending time and money in CDAC will give me good future(as financially very weak)?
will i able to seat atleast any placement (rest is my job to qualify)?

What is the scope for cdac- DITISS?

Is pre-employment before degree is accepted?

I was worked as Business Development Analyst In MNC which provide consulting procurement and outsourcing to 500 Fortune companies in mumbai.I donot have exp letter but have joining,some salary slips and appraisal letters.

plz assist

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently i moved from windows to Ubuntu(using ubuntu 12.04), when i create a document using LibreOffice Writer with .doc extension, but when i open this document using MS office font...
Today I faced a problem in my java application .User session didn't destroy wn I directly closed browser without logout user. After some time (less than default time which is...
hi friends iam currently doing ma 3rd year engineering for our college inorder to improve the drinking water quality I want to design the slow sand filter for a demand...
any body have an idea about "SELF DESTRUCTING DATA SYSTEM"
Datafly is one of my dream projects. It is developed with the digitization problem the corporate and companies face. But our own problem with our data is no less. How...