What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea,but you think it stinks?

What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea,but you think it stinks??

How to explain him??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea,but you think it sti

Simply open up a discussion and discuss your ideas and back them with necessary and relevant data. If you do that, there will be a healthy discussion and new things may come out. It may turn out that the boss is right and there was problem with everyone else understanding his ideas.

The point is - an open communication is the key to solving most of the problems.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Re: What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea,but you think it sti

I second you on this.

However, it depends how crazy is your boss is. If he is bullying his ideas on you probably in that case you need to be a bit agressive to ask for open communication. As biggi had already said, "OPEN COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY".

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Try this human clock. Its amazing. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Click on the clock to see new look also.๐Ÿ˜
dear frndzzzzzzzzzzzzzz im new 2 dis websi8 can any of u suggest me a nice topic 4 ppt ๐Ÿ˜’โ€‹
Internet speed is a 'real issue' in many parts of the world. I wish to know what would all our CEans do if they got 10 mbps actual download speed....
For you:Which is the best, artificial or natural contraceptives? Why?
hey friends, after the history of micro processor now i came with the history of micro controller as i learned in my class today i known that history of micro...