What would you do if you had every needed resource available for...

Imagine that you had each and every resource on the planet (money, men, material, machine etc.) at your disposal. In that case, what would you do for...

1. Saving the world from global warming
OR
2. Preventing the extinction of an endangered species of animals.
Tell us your ideas about what existing engineering techniques would you use today as a solution to any one of the above.

ce-contest

#-Link-Snipped-#
The best entry in the replies below will win:

[​IMG]
Rules of the Contest:
  1. Your entry must be 100% original.
  2. Any entry having copied content from other websites or any other source will be deleted and disqualified.
  3. Entries made after 12:00 AM tonight will not be considered for the giveaway.
  4. Winner will be declared here tomorrow i.e. on 13th November
  5. Decisions made by CrazyEngineers organising team will be final and abiding to all the giveaway participants.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Prevent global warming otherwise current species will be endangered. Survival for the fittest and adaptable animals and plants, that's what the bitter truth evolution and this what history has taught us.
    If we focus on saving engendered animals rather than making better planet for species. Tomorrow we would looking to reproduce extinct species like Sabertooth, Mammoth and dinosaurs.
  • Ashish Bhaskar
    Ashish Bhaskar
    If I had each and every resource on the planet (money, men, material, machine) then I used the man power and my money to make aware of the effect of global warming and their effects because if every person understand the negative effect of global warming then we should together stop this problem because it not a problem which solve in one day or by one person we have to sure that each person on this earth is responsible for this and each one should come to save the planet for our future generation.
    I think if we use machine and material to make our environment clean it not a solution as i concern because making a machine to reduce global warming we have to setup plant for manufacturing machine after create lots of pollution the machine start reducing pollution you thing it worth it no its not we have to make sure that every person come forward to stop this global warming problem and do what every they can do not a large contribution but may be a small one to save their own earth which give the birth .
    save environment not for yourself but for your future generation.
  • theKaran
    theKaran
    Many organisation are working for both but most of them lack money,government permissions,etc...
    People are working for companies that give them resources to live comfortable life though those companies are running against earth and animals!!
    And man can not be made to do anything against their willing, we can just make them to think to do...

Warning!! Don't get this humbug idea please....

So simply with all these resources, I will make a world(yeah, on earth but secret from other part of world....and yes it is definitely possible) where these both questions are solved...Making my own rule there supporting earth and animals where no one are allowed to disturb them (obviously It will not be a santury), entry will be for only certain people who are really willing to support...Spreading awareness in human's world to make them support in our real world too
    Gradually this will make effect surely..

I guess I should not reveal other ideas....
  • alisha0014
    alisha0014
    MEN: I think if I would have men power on this planet then I will make them aware about the global warming because without awareness no plan couldn't be successful as our some population is illiterate.
    MONEY:If I would have money then will try to use this money to create some awareness program as only few people knows that the main source of global warming is CFCs. CFCs is the main source of Ozone Depletion too.
    MATERIAL:We should try to make the materials AS CFC free,that are mainly found in refrigerators,AC etc.
    MACHINE:Try to make pollution less transports and should use public transports.
    Try to look at the other two M's also we should be "MOTIVATED" to reduce the "MALIGNANT" effects.
    JAI HIND......
  • tricksfire
    tricksfire
    If i have resource like money, men, material, machine . I will :
    1. Buy seeds from money .
    2. Ask men's to plant and care them .
    3 . sell them and earn more money .
    4. Buy more seeds and turn this business into big .

It will not only save global warming by planting maximum plants or trees , but I can start my own big business . because its a human nature that we can't do anything without any profit . so here is my answer
  • Kamlesh Vora
    Kamlesh Vora
    I will choose to fight for global warming if I have all the "M's".
    Now there are many NGO's and state, federal, and international bodies who are working hard on policy making to save environment.
    But these are great work for those nations who are already developed and doesn't have much to grow in terms of infrastructure and energy. Where country like us India and many other asian and african countries will never be able to grow if all the policies are been implemented.
    So now how could we grow and keep up our development growth?
    First thing I believe is awareness. If a user from corporate to an individual is aware about effect of his business on environment. They will try to reduce.
    educating from child to elders. Educating how they are damaging environment directly or indirectly.
    government incentives to corporate, for promoting green movement and using alternative sources of energy.
    Government encourage corporate or general people club where their members greem performance been appreciated.
    strong laws punishments won't work until general awareness is not established.
    International bodies should force develop countries to cut down their extra usages of energy. An average American Taxi run on 4000 cc engine, whereas in India if u buy a car above 1600cc, then u have to pay heavy taxes.
    green policy cant be made by those who have damage it most. Policy should work on both save environment and push development growth.

if I have all these M's I would like to push all this agenda on high and make people aware with these different ideas.
    Thanks
  • Ravi Jambucha
    Ravi Jambucha
    I will put my efforts to reduce the causes of global warming.. If there will not be a better place for the animals to live like today's situation then there is no meaning to try to save them. First of all provide them a better place.
  • alpna patel
    alpna patel
    firstly in this case I must prevent our earth from global warming.At this time the big issue is Global warming.We can reduce global warming in different ways.
  • Omkar Tambe
    Omkar Tambe
    One way of reducing global warming is planting trees "as simple as that".
    If i had the money I would reach out to people all over the globe and ask them to follow a simple procedure which i think can be beneficial in increasing the plantation on earth. We all eat fruits and veggies. Mostly all of them have seeds in them. NOW the idea is to ask people to save these seeds and whenever they travel on a highway carry these seeds with them and when they see large open land besides the highway( which is generally the scene) just throw these seed there, no need to plant them in soil. Now when rainy season come there is suerly a possibility that a plant will grow from some of these thrown seeds and thus increasing the plantation without much efforts. For e.g in summer season people would save mango seeds then throw them besides highway and till next summer they would see that some of the seed that they threw are now mango trees. This is one of the solution according to me to increase tree plantaion and thus reduce global warming. (Note: some people may question why not grow trees besides our house, but the fact is how many trees one can grow besides his house.maybe one two max three..we dont have so much space in cities and after all saving seeds and throwing them in empty lands and hoping for a seed to convert into a tree in rainy season is better than throwing seeds in dustbin).

More on topic, some more ideas.
    Global warming is suerly an issue for which a solution is needed to be found out as quickly as possible....but the solution is not inventing a machine aur new technology.... because we already have the required technology with us i.e electricity.
    We all know that global warming is caused due to harmful gases that are produced by burning hydrocarbon fuels i.e one of the main reason of global warming is use of petrol, diesel etc to run our vehicals. According to statistics there are about 1.2 billion cars all over the world and the number will reach upto 2 billion by 2035. Now there is no way we can stop global warming until and unless eighter the number of people using vehicals are reduced drastically or the fuel on which the vehicals run is changed to something more cleaner and environment freindly type fuel which is electricity.
    If I had the power of money I would first have all the scientist around the world under one roof give them the resources they want and find a technology to produce electricity other than power plants which use coal and diesel. Next i would have asked all the car and 2 wheeler manufacturer to develop efficient vehicals running on electricity( Tesla is doing so). Next if I had the power of making laws I would ask people to use electrically powered vehicals even raise the price of petrol and diesel so that people are forced to change the Ic engine by a battery( coz some people just dont understand unless) but they'll realize later that this is for their own benifit.GERMANY IS EVEN BANNING IC ENGINE POWERED CARS BY 2030. Even though electrically powered vehicals do not have performance(accelaration, speed, power) as Ic engine one's does but saving earth is more important than these parameters.Hydrogen is another fuel in reserch to be used as substitute for petrol and diesel.
    Thus the main solution to global warming is not inventing any new technology but transition from pollution creating resources( petrol, diesel, coal etc)to environment friendly resouces( electricity, hydrogen).
  • ashutosh gupta
    ashutosh gupta
    To save extinction of an endangered species of animals, we need multilevel program like,
    level1: we would like to collect in what areas of our country these species are found and what is their count.
    level2: causes of their extinction, like is it due to killing by human for their body parts or is it some natural resons
    level3: if it is due to killing by human, need to ban those products and make people aware of the situation, also making strict laws for their protection.
    and if it due to some natural cause, a team of trained doctors will be needed to investigate the issue.
    level4: awareness among people should be spread using newspapers and digital media.
  • K VENKATA RAMANA
    K VENKATA RAMANA
    Saving the world from global warming... with extreme using MEN ,MONEY & MACHINE in efficiently manner and complete utilization...
    GLOBALWORMING
    is due to presence of co2 in atmosphere
    this release of co2 is done various reasons.. some of are natural or manual
    manual can be minimized by
    MACHINE MANUFACTURED WITH CLEAN TECHNOLGY AND GREEN TECHNOLOGY i.e.,
    improving fuel efficiency and reducing consumption of fuel or using biodiesel or composite fuels like ethanol + (petrol or diesel ).
    we can use E-VEHICLES i.e., solar fuel cell based motors or hydrogen fuel cells based (its in experimentation)...
    machines are in present days uses technology as
    FUEL==>MACHINE(MECH)==>K.E instead of this if we use
    FUEL==> GENERATOR ==> ELECTRICITY==>MOTOR ==>K.E
    ^

SOLARPOWER OR POWER RECHARGE=> BATTARY or we can find lots of solutions to recharge batteries which minimize consumption of fuel which is major pollutant ..
    minimizing CFL we can go OTHER ELIMENTS which can shows different characteristics under different pressures ..just like HILLUM GAS ..
    MONEY :
    INVEST MONEY IN IMPROVISING THE CLEAN AND GREAN TECHNOLOGIES AND WITH ECO FRIENDLY DESIGNES ...
    MEN: humans must be responsible in protecting nature .. and save future generations
    there are lots of actions could be taken by humans ...
    utilizing energy in minimizing wastages and recycling the wastage in eco friendly way..
    i.e., wet wastages could be easily converted in to compost used for plants and trees growth..
    minimize usage of electricity by highest utilizing the power ,the could decrease the unnecessary usage.. that indirectly minimize the outlet pollutant from power plant..
    INCREASING PLANTATION AND STOP CUTTING TREES AND USAGE OF WOODEN PRODUCTS .... INCREASES DENSITY OF FOREST WHICH CUMILATIVELY DECREASE DENSITY OF CO2
    using compost urea ,animal ,crop and human wastages in agriculture ...
    releasing of co2 in production of urea is minimized....
  • Mukta Madankar
    Mukta Madankar
    Very nice topic to discuss upon.

A simple step of ctrl + Alt + Del will save the world. There by reducing global warming. Water conservation , minimal use of electricity , smart driving with the reduced use of petrol will definitely help us for getting refrain from the extensive use of natural resources. Reduced use of natural resources will imply or will zeroed out further increase in the forest destruction . This increases rainy water and will ultimately help our animal friends to live further.

So the gist is the attempts to reduce the global warming will further reduce the animal extinction.
    We should make people aware of the various techniques that will reduce the global warming. Nevertheless, education begins with life.
    Thanks.
  • Abdul wase
    Abdul wase
    Afforestation is the only solution.it is only possible by using effective plantation of trees .if every thing is available I will start planting trees.
  • Ranjith Kumar
    Ranjith Kumar
    The main reason why global warming occurs is holes in Ozone layer and that holes happen due to plastics, unclean wastage and fire works. Use robotics logic that is use robots(Artificial Intelligence) for cleaning wastage in road sides. People cannot live without plastics such as polythene paper, bags, shoes, and lob lob lob... as their personal accessories. There are many machines available for reproduction, so use that machine properly to reproduce plastics.
    People will love fire works, but there is no way they must be sacrifice with it to avoid global warming. More robots and more production industries must need to execute this plan.
    Due to global warming animals were directly affected by the ultra violet wave from sun. If we people reduce the global warming, then all animals which are in extinction will be in safe.
  • prathamesh Yadav
    prathamesh Yadav
    If i would have all resourses available
    I will first pass a law stating that cutting of trees without authorised permission will be held as crime and will be punished very hard the hard in sense that there should be a terror in the people who diss obeys the law then i will make groups of workers, distribute them all in various parts of the nation and and then give them a task to plant number of trees in the area designated and most important to water them and keep them alive......then i will reduce paper transactions to save the trees.....then i will play a next move by establishing industrial pollution norms and Seal the industries and factories dissobeying or failing to fulfill those norms....
  • sumithra sarah
    sumithra sarah
    Ankita Katdare
    Imagine that you had each and every resource on the planet (money, men, material, machine etc.) at your disposal. In that case, what would you do for...

OR
    Tell us your ideas about what existing engineering techniques would you use today as a solution to any one of the above.

ce-contest

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
    Rules of the Contest:
    2. Any entry having copied content from other websites or any other source will be deleted and disqualified.
    5. Decisions made by CrazyEngineers organising team will be final and abiding to all the giveaway participants.
  • sumithra sarah
    sumithra sarah
    the only way for get ridding the global warming as well as to save the animals from extinction is planting as much as tree as possible but it is not possible because it takes decades to grow into a complete tree.so I'll use technology and see if there is any possible way for improving the maturity of plants within a short span so that the co2 emission could be controlled and forest area is provided so the extinction of animals could be controlled
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    My intention would be to stop the extinction chain that has been affecting this world from the start.
    To stop extinction there would be two main roots that has to be eradicated.
    1) animal extinction due to human error-Many animals are on verge of extinction such as tiger,whale,sharks,elephants, and many mammals which are in top of food chain and extinction would drastically affect food pyrammid. Humans kill due to need of money(skin trade,medical purpose),food,luxury(ornaments and decorative items made from killing animals). So humans who were killing for money would be given alternative jobs to stop killing animals. Will impose strict law and manpower to curb animal poachers. Using current technology(gps tracking,bio technology, artificial fertilization,etc), track the movement and help in increasing population of animals which are in verge of extinction.
    2) Second reason would be nature and we know that it cant be stopped but try to be preventive by allocating more money in research for collection of data on natural disasters, research on medicines to stop diseases which affect animals which result in mass destruction.
    3)Allocating fund for creating more wildlife sanctuaries and giving prime importance for animals which are in verge of extinction.
    4)At last trees are main source of life for animals so alloting high fund for afforestation .
  • Deepali Anand
    Deepali Anand
    To save the world from global warming, I would synchronize all the gym machines around this world such that they will convert the mechanical work (mechanical energy) done by people into electrical energy and further this energy would be used as alternatives to burning of coal for energy generation which emits major source of global warming that is carbon dioxide.
  • Yokesh Natarajan
    Yokesh Natarajan
    Well it is kind of difficult to choose to begin with as global warming and species becoming endangered are kind of dependent on each other and are part of our environment.
    Global warming is the consequence of polluting our own environment and making our environment not so great for our fellow peers who reside with us.However without us trapping the heat we would have a hard time even getting warm.As trees start to dwindle on number, animals start to starve and die.Many species of birds are getting extinct by radiations of our communications.With reduction of trees, the animals have lost their homes and with pollution of our environment ,they have lost their sources of food.
    Since the main problems were as you have seen are the chains of effect caused by one another , our correction methods need not be so biased.If i have all the resources , then predicting the migration courses of birds should be easy enough with the cooperation of the surveys which were taken in all these years.Monitoring the areas of lush forest and banning entries to human would prove to be good counter measure to let animals live in their domains.These areas can be monitored but not interfered extensively.Making simulation models about how to let a community of animals grow while using the more common animals as baits or put to fill the ecological imbalance will also serve as a potential alternative . Dumping of oil in the seas should be reduced.
    While treading on technologies used to correct our environment we can use concepts of Bigdata to prevent doing the same mistakes as that of our ancestors(ie. to ignore the needs of environment and depleting resources without leaving anything).
    With increasing temperature every year it hard not only for mankind but also for all the other species in this world to survive.With a temperature controlling model ie. a model which helps us keep our temperature low by having all our data about consumption of resources being processed and keeping checks on our usages.By also providing forest fire detection and prevention models we can reduce disasters to our environment and as well as our fellow peers who rum among us.
  • Tanvi : )
    Tanvi : )
    To curb global warming , provided I have all the resources , 1st I will keep all the resources causing global warming (like unnecessary show off Vehicals ) with me. Not allow anyone to use them until necessary ( Specified I have men power this would'nt be impossible ). Secondly , I will build up machines which will not only plant trees but also take care of them .
    Mechanically I can provide the endangered animals the right and protective environment they need for breeding.
  • rekha@
    rekha@
    Preventing the extinction of an endangered species of animals because species of animal precious to nature . its like honour to nature . its our responsibility to take care of them .
    their extinction lead to damage nature cycle ,which affect the whole living things
  • mani mani
    mani mani
    We have to save the extinct animals because they were used in many ways .(1) we can save them by avoiding deforestation.(2) we can also save them by breeding the highly extinct animals.(3) while deforestation they will enter the home town ,while they will killed by human beings so we want to avoid deforestation.
  • AYSHA C Aysha
    AYSHA C Aysha
    Will use man and machine to plant evergreen trees.Discover an advanced green house shielding and place a limits on the amount of carbon producers by providing eco-friendly technologies.Will make an artificial protective layer to absorb the heat radiation so to protect our earth from global warming.

Make use of advanced cloning techniques or other biotechnological methods to produce more number of young ones of these endangered species..
  • ALTAMASH MOMIN
    ALTAMASH MOMIN
    If I had every resource on planet, I will choose to save the world from global warming by using the follow methods:
    1. Use of carbon breathers, these device absorbs the carbon in the air and leave out oxygen so it will be the first step in maintaining the carbon content.
    2. I will put a ban on working of incinerators, used for disposing of waste and develop new methods of waste disposal.
    3. I will promote car pooling.
    4. Promote afforestation.
    5. emphasize on developing cars working on solar power.
    6. Transform the transportation system by using vehicles running on electricity(SOLAR).
    7. Making sure that refrigeration & AC system works on alternative sources other than CFC & HCFC.
    8. Develop cars running on fuel have maximum possible efficiency.
    9. Strict laws on deforestation.
    10. Social awareness among people about saving every possible resources.
  • Bruno Ferreira de Sousa
    Bruno Ferreira de Sousa
    If I have all resources in the world, i give all the available knowledge and resources to everyone free of charges. first of all I change educational system and make a new one, so the people will be able to do so much things that we even think that is possible, unleash your full potential. give them the resources, so everyone wil see the species dying and wil help them. Everyone will see what we are doing with the world and will change. Everyone will see your brother dying hungry and will help. everyone will see the harm that can do to your brother and his family with a gun and will not shoot. No one will take advantage of someone's else ignorance, because it doesn't exist.
    how much people know that we can revert chronic disease with a better diet and exercises, even in some terminal cases, like heart diseases?
    How much people in the world know that we can see really well without use of glasses, just by doing regular eye exercises and changing bad behaviors, preventing or reverting vision problems?
    I believe that if we have all the knowledge of the world(sadly, it isn't possible, but we can be more closer) so we can make a better future for everyone. I doubt that if everyone have great access to knowledge, we still living in only one planet. we can achieve much much more.
    I believe too that everyone is blind in certain degree, because there's always that we can't see, but we can see more and more.
    The idea isn't give the fish, but teach how to fish. this is the core of the idea.
    most of the people don't do something with a meaning with the only one life that had been given to them, don't develop yourself because they don't know how, don't have the knowledge.
    One of my friends, said that alchemy, the process of transform any metal into gold using a philosophical stone , is a metaphor. The metal is a man, and the stone is knowledge.
    We live in a system, and no human system is perfect, but it doesn't means that we can't improve, and us with it.
    None of us is as smart as all of us.
  • Shivaling Salakki
    Shivaling Salakki
    Ankita Katdare
    Saving the world
    To reduce the global warming, there are set of steps as follows which I think will work out
    1. first of all I will try to discourage the use fossil fuels. cause the major contributors to the global warming are exhaust gases from combustion fossil fuels and also the the energy spent in exacting these fossil fuels from earth, big companies like Exxon, Reliance etc they care least for the environment protection etc.
    2. I will amend rule to install Exhaust gas recirculator compulsory in all vehicles and automobiles, and also upgrade the quality of catalytic convertors.
    3. I will ban deodorants, body sprays etc all which are made of hazardous chemicals and freeons and promote herbal scents.
    4. make every home/commercial building etc to compulsorly install the solar power system on theur roofs etc.
    5. promote CNG and bio diesel in automotive.
  • AADIT JAIN
    AADIT JAIN
    Ankita Katdare

OR

ce-contest

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
    Rules of the Contest:
    If I had each and every resource on the planet (money, men, material, machine etc.) at your disposal. In that case, I Would Prefer

Saving the world from global warming

Global Warming is a Major threat to our Ecosystem and Biodiversity . Global Warming is Like a " Termite " Who is constantly eating our Earth . The Major Cause of Global Warming is emission of toxic gases into the Earth's Atmosphere . Also , the melting of Ice-Bergs in the Antarctica region is a serious concern .

The Increase of Earth's Surface Temperature is not a good sign for our future generations . The Blockage of "Green-house " gases like Carbon mono-oxide , Nitrogen Di-oxide , etc inside the Earth's Atmosphere is proving to be a Dangerous Treat to Our Planet Earth .

Global warming is making the protection of endangered species increasingly challenging. Climate Change#-Link-Snipped-#not only affects our plants and Animals directly through changes in temperature and precipitation for instance but can worsen the impact on endangered species of traditional threats, such as invasive species, wildlife and diseases.

In Order to Reduce the Impact of Global Warming , We have to bring the Change , and this Change Begins at home . You have Listened a Saying that " Charity begins at home ", the Change also begins at home and our surroundings .

Apply the Simple Principle " Reduce , Reuse , Recycle " .

Plant More and More Trees , Avoid the use of Petrol/Diesel Vehicles for Short Distances , Buying products with minimal plastic packaging will help reduce waste , Use Paper OR Cotton Bags instead of Plastic Bags , Switch off Unnecessary Fans and Tube-lights , Use When Needed and Save Electricity .

Reuse whatever you can whether it's a paper, plastic, glass, cans.. Anything that is good to reuse should be reused. Spread Awareness about " Reducing the Global Warming " and " How it can be so Dangerous to Our Planet Earth ! "

If We Want to Save Our Planet Earth - We all have to contribute to Our Planet Earth . It's a Collaborative Effort from Social Communities , Groups , etc .

I Would end it with a Quote .

"If You Want to bring the Change . Be the Change . Be a Catalyst Agent . "
  • Navneet Das
    Navneet Das
    Men, Money, Material, Machines: Quite some power. Between the two options, I would choose to save the world from global warming because, if global warming is eradicated, then many polar species which are on the verge of extinction can also be saved and in the long run, the earth can also be saved.

Lets start using my power:

1) I will open and R & D facility with top minds of the world having the best of technology at their dispense to open new avenues of power source, and also for the development of highly efficient non polluting machines.

2) With my money and men, I will cover whichever possible areas with solar panels( we humans always forget sun is the ultimate source of energy) and also tap areas which are suitable for generation of energy through wind.

3) I will commercialise the use of non polluting vehicles/machines which will run on hydrogen fuel.

4) I will find effective replacements for products that cause green house effect( I have a great R & D lab you see).

5) And yeah, I would cover possible pathways with piezo electric generators. So that when people will walk over them, energy will be produced.

I hope my contribution will make the world a batter place. In fact such a human being exists among us.

He is none other than Elon Musk. He has the money and the power and the will to make this earth a better place. Electric cars, massive solar power generating plants- this man is doing everything that he can for this world to be a better place.
  • ajit nandawadekar
    ajit nandawadekar
    Firstly i will try to change myself because i am one of them, who is responsible for global warming......
    i will use this 4M (man,machine,money,material)like 'kaizen 4M' which will focus on awareness of small things/changes. the small things/changes are like....
    1. going vegetarian or vegan is the single most green move a person makes.
    2.change your driving style ( switch off the engine if you think you will be stationary for more than two minutes,drive with the windows up,change your fuel, small is beautiful etc.)
    3.think before you buy
    4. turn light off!
    5.make the most of nature
    6.unplug equipment's one fully charged
    7.invest environmentally
    8.install your own renewable energy system... etc
    So believe in small things that matters and that can make big differences because,we sometimes underestimate the influence of little things.....
    Thank you !
  • thanuja sai naga
    thanuja sai naga
    Ankita Katdare

OR

ce-contest

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]
    Rules of the Contest:
  • thanuja sai naga
    thanuja sai naga
    well global warming is major issue .but can be controlled by self realizing.saving water and greenary.its better to adopt porous roads for streets gardening etc so that ground water can be protected and also flooding.by utilizing different plans for decorating and gardening which prevents soil erosion and pollution.better to use solar power and wind energy. Controlling the usage of polyethylene. Installation air filters. Controlling sound pollution. "If water is protected all living things will be safe." "HOW FUNNY IT IS NATURE ITSELF IS A SELF CLEANER ,PROTECTOR, INVENTOR,CREATOR,PHILOSOPHER.THE BESTFRIEND AND BESTENEMY FOR IT US HUMANS"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello sir, I am yogesh kadam. I am too much confused about my career.. Please guide me. 1. I have done my B.E(2015 passout) in E& TC with 59%. 2....
Event Name: Amrita TBI PitchFest 2017 Organized by: Amrita TBI In Bengaluru, Karnataka Event Dates - January 28, 2017, to January 29, 2017 (Time 08:00 am to 05:00 pm) Dear...
Snapchat Inc. has introduced new 'Spectacle' Glasses which can record video 10 seconds snaps at a time always 'on' and ready to capture the moment, but not always recording. One...
Researchers at MIT have found out a way to produce biodegradable plastics. They have identified the structure of a bacterial enzyme which is essential for synthesis of biodegradable polymers. Their...
As i have mentioned in title ...m fearing this seating idle..although i m prepearing for govt jobs but i dont think i will get in dat also...as very high crowd...