1. Home >
  2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

what will happen to my future ,i have less then 60% in 10th and 12th and i want a placement......

Question asked by avinash dixit in #Campus Placements on Mar 17, 2020
avinash dixit
avinash dixit · Mar 17, 2020
Rank E2 - BEGINNER

here ,my long term goal is to do MBA from best college in india , firstly i want  to have a good placement from my college......

Posted in: #Campus Placements
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 18, 2020
Rank A1 - PRO

Nothing to worry about. The traditional ways of recruitment are changing. Your graduation and PG marks don't matter if you have sufficient expertise in the skills required for the job.

Remote Jobs are rapidly becoming mainstream - where the companies from around the world recruit candidates for their skills. At CrazyEngineers we list all such remote jobs on daily basis and you can look at them on Remote Jobs for Engineers | CrazyEngineers

For example, you can study SEO, Digital Marketing and apply for suitable jobs. All you need is ability to demonstrate your skills. You can do that by offering free consultation to someone or doing some freelance work online. 

The best part of these jobs is that they offer international salaries - ranging anywhere between $40,000 USD/Year to $150K/year; and even more. Stop worrying about your educational performance and start building relevant skills. All the best!

Venkat Sai Nakkina
Venkat Sai Nakkina · Mar 25, 2020
Rank C3 - EXPERT

In present days the companies are recruiting the people based on the skill set and not based on the marks.Even if you have less than 60% it is not a matter, if you have a strong skill set you can easily get the job in a well reputed organization. For example some of the people have Backlogs in their studies even thought they are doing the jobs now. so focus on improving skills and don't worry about educational marks. All the best.

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up