What will facebook reveal on Wednesday?

People behind Facebook surely know how to be in news all the time. 😎

Many reporters and news persons got an invite to a press event at Facebook HQ this Wednesday.

[​IMG]

The pressing question is : What will they reveal?

Could it be the often discussed Facebook phone?
Mark Zuckerberg said in an interview with TechCrunch: "At the end of the day, when people say 'building a phone' they actually can mean very different things," 😲

TechCrunch makes a few additional guesses, including an iPad app, or an expansion of Google Credits to become a site-wide currency.

Some say, it could be the addition of video to Facebook's chat, other's say It may just be Zuckerberg's official denial to "The Social Network." because he must be dying to clear the air.

Any more guesses people?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electronic Arts may have removed the Taliban from the multi player portion of its forthcoming "Medal of Honor" game, but the publishing company wants gamers and the public at large...
Satoshi Yanagisawa has developed “Cyclus“, See this Official News at Website here: Cyclus Spring driven personal electricity generator on the Behance Network It is a concept for a wind-up USB...
IRDA i.e. Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority in India has shortlisted Indian IT giants, including Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys and Wipro, for financial bidding to implement its enterprise resource...
I was discussing with a Senior in College (2 weeks back) about her new project ideas, when we talked about something that would be useful to search small items like...
Hello CEans, It has been suggested multiple times that we should have a drop-down list of engineering trades for selection during the registration. I think it's a very good suggestion....