What will be the weapon of the Next World War?

Hey guys, Let us put on a discussion about the deadliest form of action today and what will it be in next 20 years.

Right now we are boasting ourselves on the prowess of Nuclear Tech. Warheads, Energy, nuclear based automation since they have become the attributes and power points of any country on the planet.

On the other hand, we see the rapid advancement in Biotechnology. Harmful viruses, hybrid animals, super humanized weapons, specialized and rapidly harvesting bio weapons have already started to surface the defense industry.

Not to forget Computers- Pure harvestors of automation, and total mass destruction. Hacking- in its most deadliest form, that can take down an entire continent with mere keystrokes and send it back to stone age disabling all kinds of regulated attacks, maybe missiles or anything. Everything today is monitored by a computer.

Commerce. Take down a country's economy by corporate politics and take undue advantage of Globalization, liberalization, foreign policies and all that legal as well as corporate combat.

Or the traditional good cop bad cop way. Send in a battalion, a squadron, a hundred jets, 100 navy stuff and fight in man-to-man

So fill in your views about the most deadly form of combat which would be emerging over this decade.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    HiGoenka as you stated above they were only fighting means but What will be the true caue(root) of future war.
    1)whether it would be for water?
    2)whether it would be for food?
    3)whether it would be for proving once power?
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    #-Link-Snipped-#: It is not intended to find the cause of trouble. If there strikes a World War due to XYZ reasons, what will be the best possible weapon.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    World war 3 will mostly start in the cyber area and the weapons which could be used are far beyond imagination

Secret weapons by many super power nations Including Our nation Is something really problematic and beyond description

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well guys, we are all CrazyEngineers here. So I guess a lot of you might be into all the Sci-Fi super hero action. You see an Iron Man flying or...
hi everyone, I was searching on internet about the available software and toolbox which can help me to develop application on computer vision. And I found following material. 1. Matlab...
Computers have coin sized RTC module which keeps the correct time even when the computer is OFF. In raspberry Pi it is not added. It checks the time from internet...
If you are a Chrome lover and Chrome is not automatically doing updates to your browser then there can be following two reasons of the same: - Administrator has disabled...
Google’s HDMI Streaming ‘Dongle’ Chromecast managed to steal the thunder from the 2013 Nexus 7 at the launch event held last month due to its simplicity and price. Since the...