What type of technical questions accenture will ask this time for application developer profile?

This time Accenture has changed the pattern of their questions for written test for the post of Associate Application Developer. Will they ask from any specific domain or will be mixed questions from different domains? 

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I'm not sure about this. But are you talking about questions asked during campus placements?

• Kumari Puja
    Kumari Puja

No... This time they are not asking verbal, Quant ant logical. Only technical mcq will come. 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

I heard about the change as well; but not very sure. Technical MCQ, will mean that you'll most likely be asked about basics of programming and your general awareness about programming. I doubt they'll focus on any specific language or domain; but expect questions from multiple domains. 

The best way to prepare will be to be thorough with basic concepts of programming and the languages taught in curriculum. I'd expect questions on C programming, OOP concepts which are taught to almost every CS/IT engineer. 

Let's wait for responses from others. 

• Kumari Puja
    Kumari Puja

Thank you 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mam, My Question is -What are the skills or specifications Top Companies look for an employee and What they Look For and Recruit Engineering Students while They Were pursuing Their...
I have completed my 12 in 2006  with 59 %  and then completed my grad  externally in 2016 with 75 % can I get an IT job and where can...
I graduated in 2015 and landed up with a job in software company getting a package of 4.5 lakh.but I no longer feal the zeal to work here.it is quite...
My friend has good percentage in 12th and b.tech above 65% but due to some injuries he has low percentage in 10th class approx 50%. Now he wants to join...
The first ever AI-based astronaut assistant – a 5kg free-flying plastic sphere called CIMON  (Crew Interactive Mobile CompanioN) – has passed its first tests on the International Space Station with...