What type of questions can I expect in syndicate bank clerk direct interview?

I just applied for syndicate bank clerical post.I believe that I can perform well in written test.I want to know how to prepare for the direct interviews? what type of questions they will ask? Whether all the guys got cleared in written test will be directly given with the appointment order?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have a friend who recently got selected into Indian Overseas Bank.
    I would suggest you few things,
    1. Prepare well for written test ,after getting giving the test you can think of Interview as selecting in the test with merit is important.
    2. They ask many types of questions, they ask about Bank background , your educational background questions , questions on your qualification and general questions!!
    I would give you even more information after talking to my friend.

No , all who get selected in written will not be given a appointment order!!
  • csiscool
    csiscool
    thanks .

ok ES,I need that information to prepare for the direct interview..
  • jerryvn01
    jerryvn01
    English-Scared
    I have a friend who recently got selected into Indian Overseas Bank.
    I would suggest you few things,
    1. Prepare well for written test ,after getting giving the test you can think of Interview as selecting in the test with merit is important.
    2. They ask many types of questions, they ask about Bank background , your educational background questions , questions on your qualification and general questions!!
    I would give you even more information after talking to my friend.

No , all who get selected in written will not be given a appointment order!!
    Hi,

I do not agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

[FONT="]Apart from that, this link below may be useful:[/FONT] #-Link-Snipped-#
    Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    My cousin attended the Interviews of SBI and Syndicate Bank.
    They may ask :
    1) About you and your education; If you are an engineer, you want to clarify them how do you applicable for that bank post? And you should have thorough knowledge about Banking.
    2) About that Bank background; While going to the interview, you should know all the details about that bank like what are the loans they are offering and about interests and all.
    3) Your opinions on various topics.

And, Good references will helps you a lot actually. You should refer some people who are in higher positions in banking sector.
  • vegetablevn
    vegetablevn
    sahithi pallavi
    My cousin attended the Interviews of SBI and Syndicate Bank.
    They may ask :
    1) About you and your education; If you are an engineer, you want to clarify them how do you applicable for that bank post? And you should have thorough knowledge about Banking.
    2) About that Bank background; While going to the interview, you should know all the details about that bank like what are the loans they are offering and about interests and all.
    3) Your opinions on various topics.

And, Good references will helps you a lot actually. You should refer some people who are in higher positions in banking sector.
    Hi everybody,

I uploaded one file. But It can not display. I used internet explorer 8.0.

How can I repair? Or some problems happened to IE8?

I think that i will post by link: Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Rgs
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    vegetablevn
    Hi everybody,

I uploaded one file. But It can not display. I used internet explorer 8.0.

How can I repair? Or some problems happened to IE8?
    Rgs
    Please post your query as a separate thread.
    So that, its easy to help you.
    And Its good if you provide clear data about your problem.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends..i am a 3rd cs student and i need the latest topics for presentation regarding "security in computing"..could u please help me?
I want to know that basically what makes a computer for super powerful computing? How the devices are made which allows complex computations at greater speed and can improve database...
hi which action movie you want to see again and again? ---------------------------------------- Top Ten Lists|Top10Movies|Top 10 Music
doubts on project-it's urgent i completed my b-tech IIIyear ECE.i have done a mini project on MICRO CONTROLLER BASED MESSEGE SWITCHING THROUGH KEYBOARD.but i think it's not much effective..so please...
what do you think what should be made online so that it will help you a lot in your day to day tasks also lots of your problems will be...