What to pack for a long, lonely trek across the Antarctic

Great (Robert) Scott, what are these two up to?

Lonely trek in Antarctica without any external physical support, Saunders and his companion Tarka L'Herpiniere are in the middle of a four-month, 1,800-mile expedition, without support by air or land, to re-trace and complete Scott's final journey.

Hats off to these intrepid derring doers.

Have a look at what technological aids they are carrying:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not too sure if I would try this out. Thinking again, I might. I did have fun with my grand daughter on her birthday this August on the usual bouncy...
Almost every HR interview you will face will have "Why Should We Select You?" question. I present the best answer you can ever have in different situations.
Can someone here explain how Python can be used in web browsers to control, create or manipulate the content within a user's web browser, or a web-based technology in a...
In the last 2-3 years, Samsung's emerged as one of the biggest 'seller' of Android, because all the company's flagship phones have been powered by Android operating system from Google....
I've been experimenting with Twitter apps on Android, and have found that the latest official Twitter App available in Play Store seems to be the best option available out there....