What to do when you are bored? - 1000 things

Alright so this thread is dedicated to adding 1000 things one can do when one is getting bored at home or office or at park or even at a mall.

So, start your reply with When I am bored, I...

Replies

• Igneta D'Souza
    Igneta D'Souza
    When I am bored, I
    1. Play all the games on phone​
    2. Download and try different apps​
    3. Call family or friends and speak​
    4. Listen to music I like​
    5. Login to Facebook and check updates​
    6. Read news papers​
    7. Browse websites​
    8. Solve puzzles​
    9. Login to CrazyEngineers and check for latest news. If still bored I start reading new posts.😁​
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thanks for 9 points!

10. When I am bored, I start drawing stuff on paper. (Random circles or cartoons or flowers or rectangles/triangles/octagons! )
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I am behind in one or other things I have taken on, not necessarily work related. So am never bored.
    I have to assemble a water filler that I acquired. Took time off to write this before getting down to that.

However, I am a great procrastinator and so remain stressed and thereby underweight. Better than munching on Frito Lays and becoming overweight.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    "I'm never bored" - is something I'm really trying to achieve. Yet, I fail at it miserably; end up sitting idle for minutes before I gather my motivation.
  • Neda Hashmi
    Neda Hashmi
    when i am bored, I-
    1) play criminal case
    2) watch tutorials on youtube
    3) cook something new
    4) tease my younger siblings
    5) sleep
    6) talk to mumma
    7) eat
  • DhirajKumar
    DhirajKumar
    When i am bored, i open something around myself, most of the time my laptop or some gadgets and try to hack something around, add some cool features or create some add-on.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, a lot of people I know want to do something of their own. Many people who hate their jobs want to quite and get a startup running. But the...
Quick Question: Do you think we should have one 'Engineering & Technology News' section like we have present or categorise news in various sections (like we used to do before)?...
After Apple made its buzz by introducing the iPhone 5S with TouchID i.e. the fingerprint recognition sensor, the world's attention got into the not-so-new identity technology. Fingerprint Cards now has...
Quote: At the 2013 International CES earlier this year, a Belkin/Jarden partnership was announced that would offer Internet-connected devices, such as coffee machines and crockpots, to grant consumers everywhere the...
Hope that this is not considered inappropriate. It is crazy engineering anyway. The last line is relevant to current state of the Indian Union. Quote: Microsoft researchers have designed a...