What to do Industrial Automation...Please suggest.

Hi...
I had completed my B.tech from Mechanical Branch in the year 2013. I am fresher right now.
I was preparing for the various competitive examination..
I want to do Industrial Automation course.
Please suggest me some good Automation Institute in Delhi - NCR region.

Is Automation is the better option now? Please give option if it is?...
Please.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Industrial Automation including Robotics and additive manufacture are on the hot list of upcoming areas in manufacturing now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

iBall has given itself another reason to be ranked amongst the leading brands in the Indian tablet market. In collaboration with Intel and Microsoft, iBall has launched a new tablet...
If you are into web development and especially front-end development, chances are high that you favourite browser is Google Chrome because of its simple and elegant development tools options. In...
Videocon has launched the successor of Infinium Z45 Nova smartphone called ‘Infinium Z45 Nova+’ with a price-tag of Rs 4,900. The dual SIM (standard + micro) handset will be available...
After so many leaks over the last couple of months, the Chinese mobile manufacturer Oppo has launched two new Android smartphones- R7 and R7 Plus at an event in Beijing,...
Would love to see this at MG Road Brigade Road junction at Bangalore: https://trends.directindustry.com/ne...ts&utm_campaign=directindustry_trends05-15_En