What to do Data Structures, Programming - Career Guide

Sir, i am pursuing B.Tech from IP university and is presently in 3rd year . I use to code in JAVA language for whatever problem or programme i am given. Now i dont know how to get hired by good companies beacuse they dont want only JAVA, but many languages as well with expertise as written on their requirements page, so where should i focus ,doing codecheff or problem on SPOJ ,or should i read books on Data Structures .... I just dont know where to go .Plz help sir

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Jatin Kumar
    Jatin Kumar
    As from my experience most of the companies hiring for freshers only wants one to know the basic with much clarity ,and as you are saying you are good in java,Do You Know JDBC? if you don't then you should ,because if you are going to apply for a job it is a basic skill set to be known,And As most of the application made today as per my knowledge as web based ,so it will be good if you do work on your web development skills,Starting with HTML,JavaScript then opting for any of MVC architecture in java,you do have time for all these ,because there are not much subject in final year syllabus and you will be going for a project also.And now coming to Data Structures ,it will be a big plus point,You can watch videos of channel "MyCodeSchool" for datastructure

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everybody I am searching for telecom field jobs. From where should i start ? Any additional certification will help me for better job?
A slow-loading webpage is a pain not just for end users but also for website owners. In order to get rid of this problem MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence...
As a fresher how one can start career in telecom field? Which certification courses help for good opportunities?
Is the working principle of capacitor and flywheel are same?
hi frnds. i am working on pic16f877a controller. i have a doubt, can we use both RB0/EXT interrupt and RB PORT CHANGE interrupt in the same isr, with each interrupt...