What to do after learning bare basics of circuits

Hi, so i am 15 and have fairly recently started learning about electronics, how it works etc. and i plan to make technology of a sort later in life. So what i am asking is what do i do now? Like should i go straight into circuit kits and learn by doing things hands on or should i start by reading on some books?
Thank you very much 😀

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I will say: Just do it.
    Hands on. Make mistakes; burn a few components - Use safe voltages till you get the skill. Have fun. Enjoy the thrill of the first successful test of each circuit you wire.
  • Josh Conway
    Josh Conway
    A.V.Ramani
    I will say: Just do it.
    Hands on. Make mistakes; burn a few components - Use safe voltages till you get the skill. Have fun. Enjoy the thrill of the first successful test of each circuit you wire.
    Thank you very much A.V.Ramani i will probably have a look at some stuff to get started on this week 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Josh Conway
    Thank you very much A.V.Ramani i will probably have a look at some stuff to get started on this week 😀
    Did you see this: What to do after I have learnt the basics of circuits? ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An aspiring entrepreneur wants to start a website and has sent following questionnaire. I thought we'd discuss the questions here for the benefit of larger audience. Go through the answers...
Relation Schema: U(A,B,C,D,E,F) FD's: AC-->F B-->D AB-->CEF ACE-->B AEF-->BC I found the candidate keys to be AB,ACE,ADEF.is this right? And I would greatly appreciate it if someone find a simpler...
A Chinese company named Sichuan Revotek Co. Ltd. has developed world's first 3D bio-printer that can create blood vessels using their breakthrough stem cell bio-ink technology and a data model...
Hey guys...i'm ayush bhardwaj. i'm doing my final year in electrical engineering from career point university, kota(rajasthan). I want to know that which course is best for me in between...
How important it is for mechanical engineer that he/she should know foreign language?