What to do after completion of civil engineering

Sir I have completed my civil engineering . But Im still confused what to do after this. Im interested in designing a buildings or any other structure I don't wana go technically do I have any other option . I want to learn planning or designing any type of structure.please suggest me​

Replies

• B V N D Sai Krishna
    B V N D Sai Krishna
    My friend!!!As an another graduate I would like to suggest as you like designing just do courses based on designing like Auto Cad and Catia etc., So you will get developed more in design and get a bit ahead than other people who were seeking for those jobs. After your completion of courses just make an innovative plan of yourself and execute it perfectly. Then automatically you can see the future path by yourself. But my friend see your financial status too, that is also the main aspect infront of us. So, just think and take a step for suppose if there is no support take up any job cse, ece or mech and meanwhile you go to courses too so I think you can balance it.Actually, I think you know all about it but I was trying to give you some advice and may that help to boost your confidence.
  • Chandan Prasad
    Chandan Prasad
    Can I do architecture after completion of btech in civil stream . If I can where should I do ? How wil I get admission for architecture
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Kush123
    Sir I have completed my civil engineering . But Im still confused what to do after this. Im interested in designing a buildings or any other structure I don't wana go technically do I have any other option . I want to learn planning or designing any type of structure.please suggest me​
    I would suggest you to learn the practical way of site execution before you are entering into Planning/Designing. Apart from the class lectures you could gain lot of knowledge about the practical possibilities and difficulties during execution. Parallely you can learn any design tools which will help you to reach your goals.
    Once you got the confidence that individually you can handle an execution. Switch your stream to planning/designing.
  • Chandan Prasad
    Chandan Prasad
    Sir can u suggest any such company which gives chance for the practical execution..?
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Kush123
    Sir can u suggest any such company which gives chance for the practical execution..?
    There are lot of construction giants in and around the cities. Eg: Tata, Reliance, L&T, Soma, GMR , Punk Lloyd , Gammon India etc..
    Google it.. You will get so many list like above.
  • Chandan Prasad
    Chandan Prasad
    Sir please tel me what should I do if I want to do architecture after completing my civil engineering ?
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    Kush123
    Sir please tel me what should I do if I want to do architecture after completing my civil engineering ?
    Dear,
    I don't know what you were exactly looking for.
    Once you completed your BE/BTech in Civil, Check the Colleges/Universities which is providing M.Arch with good academic performance including the campus placement.
    Learn the basic tools: ArchiCAD, Microstation, Chief Architect, etc..
  • sandesh bukate
    sandesh bukate
    There are lots of opportunities for civil engineers in private as well as government jobs.
    If you are not getting placements you can join genuine consultancies which will help you to get good job.otherwise try for govt. job also. For more civil engineering concepts you can visit CRB Tech Civil Design Training - One of the Best Civil Design Training Institute in Pune where you can find numerous blogs about civil engineering.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(Friend Shivakumar sent this) Technology​ In 1998, Kodak had 170,000 employees and sold 85% of all photo paper worldwide. Within just a few years, their business model disappeared and they...
Quote: Baxter and Sawyer are deployed in manufacturing businesses around the world, but China, in particular, has been a huge area for growth. According to Brooks, factories there have 15...
(Posted by friend Balakrishnan on fb) Two people wearing cross straps move around furniture even up and down narrow stairs quite comfortably.
I am looking for a detailed answer on the use of thinner and hardener in paint?
It's been 3 months since the launch of Huawei's flagship smartphone 'Honor 8' launched in China and today we have the device arriving in India. At an event scheduled to...