What time do you get up in the morning?

Getting up early in the morning is a universal issue - I know. I want to know what's your normal wake-up time in the morning.

Mine is 5:20 a.m.

Replies

• komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Mine is 10-10.30a.m :sleepy:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    komputergeek
    Mine is 10-10.30a.m :sleepy:
    Follow your own time-zone ๐Ÿ˜Ž . Do not forget to vote on the poll.
  • Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    It varies from day-to-day due to my class schedule, but my earliest is slightly before 6am.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    It depends on when I go to bed. If I go to sleep at 9 P.M. then I wake up around 4. If I retire to bed at around 4 A.M. then I am awake by 11 A.M.
    So, my get up time is between 4 A.M. and 11 A.M.
  • Nidhi varma
    Nidhi varma
    I usually wake up arnd 7.30 am.....but during examzz i wake up arnd 6.00am....and it goes upto 10 am during holidayzz......!!!!!!!!!
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    I wake up around 7:30 am on weekdays,but on weekends after 9 am ๐Ÿ˜‰.
  • aashima
    aashima
    He he.. Nice thread! ๐Ÿ˜›
    My timings vary a lot. When required, i sleep and wake up in time (as the situations demand, no issues!!). Otherwise I prefer late nights and late mornings. Generally sleep around 2-2:30 and wake up around 10:30-11. ๐Ÿ˜
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    i have to wake up by 6:30am in weekdays no matter at wat time i sleep but i prefer to wake up aftre 8am.....i feel the refreshed most at that time
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    So far "Between 6 a.m - 7 a.m" is leading with 4/11 votes. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Differential
    Differential
    The_Big_K
    Getting up early in the morning is a universal issue - I know. I want to know what's your normal wake-up time in the morning.

Mine is 5:20 a.m.
    What makes you ask this question? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Differential
    What makes you ask this question? ๐Ÿ˜€
    I always got poped out eyes :shock: whenever I told people I got up at 5:20 a.m.
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Mine also varies between 5:00 to 8:00 but mostly happens to be between 7:00 to 8:00..
    What Mr. Big K, what is the reason behind asking our wake up time??
    Any advises..??
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    any time between 5:50 am and 6 am on week days!!

for some reason I get up before my alaram rings!! :๐Ÿ˜”

weekend btw 11am to 12 pm ๐Ÿ˜
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    I normally get up at 6:00 am.. It varies from 6:00 to 7:00am..
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    I usually wake up at 4:30 in the morning :smile:...
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i between 6 to 7

you Biggie Too early yaar
  • swati_akasheeni
    swati_akasheeni
    For me its usually in between 6 to 7,but sometimes it gets extended to 7 to 8.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    anuragh27crony
    I usually wake up at 4:30 in the morning :smile:...
    Its too early Anurag bro ๐Ÿ˜’

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i have a toshiba lapop and all the dvd players that it came with suck! the quality is horrible and the frame size is small and the bigger i set...
I wonder why no one pointed this out. ๐Ÿ˜’ How many of you know that Microsoft's LIVE search has introduced the facility to search images using images? Curious minds should...
hie 's I m posting a thread aftr a reallyy long tym....( may be ...more than 4 months....).....finally i hav Holidayzz.......nd i m simply luving it....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I thnk every engineer...
๐Ÿ˜‰well guys, i've always seen the somewat dull way of pulling "breakdown" vehicles with huge cables..๐Ÿ˜•so i thought of this sys for toys like cars to move behind 1 another...
Just for the sake of fun, I checked our Alexa ranking ๐Ÿ˜€ . I'm pleased to see that we are at 76,184! Now, that number might look 'big' to you,...