what the hell?

spamming ....? me....?
yak....
i am quiting this forum..i didnt know how i spammed....

r u crazy....

gud bye...

sorry for interfereing in YOUR FORUMπŸ˜”πŸ˜‘

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    easy!

crazy anoop
    spamming ....? me....?
    yak....
    i am quiting this forum..i didnt know how i spammed....

r u crazy....

gud bye...

sorry for interfereing in YOUR FORUMπŸ˜”πŸ˜‘
    Easy on emotions, Anoop!

Here is a link to your post which was of course a spam:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Nothing personal about it, please. Take a moment to go through the Common Sense Guide developed by the CEans for the CEans. Check my signature for the link.

-The Big K-
  • crazy anoop
    crazy anoop
    ok i read it...whats the next step?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome!

Well, Introduce yourself! Go to the Introductions sections & check out the Introduction template ( first thread in that section )

We'd like to know about you. Welcome to the forums.

-The Big K-
    p.s:
    Hope I'm not being evil. Please avoid long trail of dots in your posts & unnecessary shorts for words ( ex. type "great" instead of "gr8" ) πŸ˜‰
  • crazy anoop
    crazy anoop
    #-Link-Snipped-#

now what else?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Cool Down! Browse the forums & start working on your goal of becoming Asia's No. 1 Billionaire

-The Big K-
  • crazy anoop
    crazy anoop
    😁

thank you.................

Now I am gona enjoy the forum.............
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Billionaires don't use long trails of dots, Anoop 😁 Please avoid them. Let's a build a better forum here.

Probably you need more long trail of zeros after 1. Nine zeros after one, right?

πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • crazy anoop
    crazy anoop
    but yaar more than an engineer i am a business man. We care more on dots coz, decimal matters.😎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    but yaar more than an engineer i am a business man. We care more on dots coz, decimal matters
    I see an entrepreneur in you. You just don't like to follow instructions πŸ˜€ .

Kidding!

Probably you skipped CE Common Sense Guide: Check out [FONT=verdana,geneva]CCS#3 & [/FONT][FONT=verdana,geneva]CCS#4

-The Big K-
    [/FONT]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can u help me to get some excellent open source game engines?
HI THIS IS SURYA NARAYANA.BUDDHA u ppl can call me as surya. much to say abt me but there r very few to know abt me. so better quit tat...
Well, Mr. K, the likeable fellow that he is, despite my reservations of it being an utterly useless piece of literature I like to populate my blog with, and hence...
"Your favorite drink contains pesticides.","No need to be shocked if someone says you are drinking pesticides." etc. These are some of the headlines which filled up our tabloids and led...
Guys, Lets take a poll on this. What do you think of the sequel of the Munna bhai movie? Well I must say that this is one great movie and...