What specialization can a B.E ECE student can opt in ME?

Which splztn has more scope in recent years????

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nithyasri
    That's impossible to answer. No on really knows what's going to be in fashion tomorrow. But it'd be a safe bet to say that talented engineers would be in maximum demand no matter what their engineering degree is.
  • chithrachennai
    chithrachennai
    hi nithu
    am chithra
    am doing my masters (M.E )in POWER ELECTRONICS
    my UG was Instrumentation
    i would like to tell yo something
    >Only wen u do ur PG yo ll understand many concepts in ur UG
    > like our Big K said its not what u do its how u do
    >my vote is for instrumentation 👍
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Nithyasri
    From what I can recall, The courses for M.Tech with Electronics and Communication Engineering are:

Embedded systems
    Digital electronics
    VLSI circuits
    Communication systems
    Analog circuits

You can choose any of them. Make sure it is your favorite subject Just follow your heart. If you do that, the boom will follow wherever you go! 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    First tell your field of interest Is it core electronics or Communication?

Then suggesting a course for you will be really easy
  • Void Runner
    Void Runner
    All branches within ECE have nearly same scope, with a bit higher job scope for Network/Communication related things and digital electronics. Internationally, VLSI and microelectronics is a big deal.

You can also opt for Master's in Computer Science related fields which will definitely have more scope for jobs, IT industry being the behemoth it is.

That being said, just go with that which you have most interest in. 😀

chithrachennai
    Only wen u do ur PG yo ll understand many concepts in ur UG
    False. Concepts in engineering can be learned by studying and/or spending time in labs/hands-on work. The degree isn't as important as the experience 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Multitasking usually ends up in mediocrity in many tasks. Sticking to one task with full attention a la Sherlock Holmes is a much better option says Konnikova, a doctoral candidate...
Quote: NASA chief Charles Bolden has advice on how to handle a large asteroid headed toward New York City: Pray. That's about all the United States - or anyone for...
NVIDIA, the GPU leader has launched industry's first NVIDIA GRID™ Visual Computing Appliance for Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems. The system is capable of running complex & graphics intensive...
Looks like the robotics enthusiasts love to take inspiration from animals. The latest amphibious robot mimics salamander - that it can swim in water and walk or crawl on land...
The title says it all. Please be very descriptive in answering the query. I wanna know everything about it. Everything !