What should i take as my masters course ??i`m a pursuing biomedical engineering..?

what should i take for my masters .. i`m a biomedical engineer... and i`m interested in software .. though... i don want ot change my field... i `m good in logical thinking.. a bit in techie stuff.. i don want to change my field ... suggest i need help.. i have a different taste as compared to others.. i`m jack of all trades.. but master of none.. i ve adequate knowledge for all subjects in my area..
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    Re: What should i take as my masters course ??i`m a pursuing biomedical engineering..

If you are interested in software you can do masters in Medical software.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Re: What should i take as my masters course ??i`m a pursuing biomedical engineering..

brianstover
    what should i take for my masters .. i`m a biomedical engineer... and i`m interested in software .. though... i don want ot change my field... i `m good in logical thinking.. a bit in techie stuff.. i don want to change my field ... suggest i need help.. i have a different taste as compared to others.. i`m jack of all trades.. but master of none.. i ve adequate knowledge for all subjects in my area..
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Healthcare facilities are overloaded. There are not enough experts for consultation. Most facilities are swamped by patients that may not have a problem in that area.
    What is required is the development of expert systems, which can be used by general physicians, who can filter out the trivial cases and refer only the problem cases to the experts.
    Expert system require considerable skill in developing suitable algorithms based on inputs by experts in each area of medicine that is addressed, building up data bases of relevant info and a proper analysis routine.

However, this can be very rewarding intellectually and commercially.

Bioramani

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

the It branch has different technologies included in it where it is more useful for the development of the softwares.
plz send seminor report and ppt for this topic(ieee)
Hi, I need a laptop stand which I can use in my bed. Lately, I've been doing too many things in my laptop and I would really like to work...
Guys, the previous discussion about brushless excitation in alternators should continue here...for refrence, visit - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...p-study-third-year-students-2.html#post152167
Was just chatting with a friend about the old skool games consoles/computers - Commodore 64, Spectrum ZX, Atari 2600 and was reminiscing about some of the classic games. Combat on...