View Feed
group-icon
Mechanical
Community of Mechanical Engineers: Get help about everything related to mechanical engineering from fellow mechanical engineers.
784 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
sr079
sr079 • Sep 12, 2016

What should I do to get a good career while having few backlogs in BTech Mechanical?

I just completed BTech in mechanical engineering. I had a plan to go abroad for MS or enter Marine field after GME. But unfortunately I won't get my degree certificate for one or two years because of few backlogs. I am so confused about what should I do next. I am thinking about to do some certified courses like Nebosh or try to join any industry as a trainee.
Please help me with some advices and suggestions about what should I do & where do I start?
AustinBaker
AustinBaker • Dec 20, 2016
Discover your real energy and paintings on it for extreme perfection. However in doing that don't bypass on normal waft. Simply does t sit idle like I did, accept every possibility you get and supply you’re first-rate. You may come to understand whether you want it or now not, if you do maintain, if not you'll have learnt something. I did tried 4 jobs and three industries after my degree in just 1.5 12 months. Every person blamed me announcing I’m a looser that I cannot live in a single activity and i wasted time. But I realize I failed to, I understand pretty much approximately all the ones corporations and the manner they run their business. I now paintings with fabrication industry and till now I am solid and sort of loving this job. You can get online writing help from my website.

Share this content on your social channels -