What should be the acceleration when a object is pushed by hand ?

Hi

We all know that Force = Mass * Acceleration

The problem to me is that what should be the acceleration when a object is pushed by hand #-Link-Snipped-# ?

Thanks
Zirok

Replies

• ironman
    ironman
    I presume that you are confused whether to take acceleration due to gravity (g=9.8m/s^2) or some other acceleration.

Case 1: If the body on which you are applying force is moving along a horizontal direction, then the acceleration is calculated by the change in speed per unit time.
    a= (v-u)/(t2 - t1)
    v- final velocity of the body at time t2
    u - initial velocity of the body at time t1

Case 2: If the body is moving in a vertical direction, then you will follow the same procedure and effective acceleration of the body is given by
    g' = g+a, if body is moving toward the earth
    g' = g-a, if body is moving away from the earth
  • Zirok
    Zirok
    Hmm....Getting your Point

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i work on ht12e and 12d with frq 433Mhz dudes i hav a problem here when i power up HT12E the data pins read 0.2volts(given 5v VDD)(is this a casual...
Hello All CEan's, Glad to be on Board !! C.E. Intro Template : ________________________________________________________________ Name: Abhishek Engineering Trade: Computers Location: Nagpur Occupation: MBA Student / Freelance Web Developer Work Experience:...
When we're in school, the every student in the class is taught the same thing, ignoring his/her grasping, comprehension and intelligence. If a student is not interested in Math, (s)he's...
hai friends. i require puzzles frequently asked in interview with their answers .i am in need for preparing for my interview pls help me.
hi to ALL😁 what is my.h and string.h file in KEIL IDE.... how i can use these header files ..😔 plzz help me with any example code...