What phone have you got?

Let's see which brands/models do engineers prefer!

I've got two phones -

1. MotorRazr V3 (Silver)
2. Samsung SGH 840.

You?

Replies

• Yamini L
    Yamini L
    My model is also Moto Razr V3i...
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    1. Samsung D600 - A classic and well engineered phone πŸ˜€
    2. Nokia 6610- backup phone.

When Siemens used to produce phones, they were well built as well. Its worth taking apart their phones and admire the beauty of the internal circuitry πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anyone with iPhone 3G? 😁
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I have become a Moto fan lately. I'm using the Motorola E6i for last 15 months. Soon planning to upgrade to E9i πŸ˜€

I also have the old model of Nokia N73. But I don't use it much.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    well i have got Nokia N95 its awesome for programming,earlier i had Nokia 1100,its still work well very sturdy m a fan of that cell,guys check out for new Nokia Tube it will give iPhone a run for its money!!
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    i had :
    1>Nokia N70
    2>Samsung J600
    3>Nokia 7710
  • samarjeetsaigal
    samarjeetsaigal
    1. Nokia 6233
    2. Nokia N 73
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The blackberry owners?
  • Neha
    Neha
    Sony Ericsson w580i
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Yeah... and what about O2 and HTC. I guess Biggie these are business phones so unlikely that our guys use them. Any one wants to prove me wrong? 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    Yeah... and what about O2 and HTC. I guess Biggie these are business phones so unlikely that our guys use them. Any one wants to prove me wrong? 😁
    ;-) If not engineers, who else uses those phones?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Samsung stripe
  • sonasathish
    sonasathish
    Nokia 6233
  • Dexter_Neo
    Dexter_Neo
    I have Samsung J600
  • neelam_neha
    neelam_neha
    well friends i have N73 but never take this handset it hangs a lot be aware the reports of N73 are not nice
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    neelam_neha
    well friends i have N73 but never take this handset it hangs a lot be aware the reports of N73 are not nice
    What exactly is not so good about N73? I never used Nokia.
  • neelam_neha
    neelam_neha
    it hangs a lot even while talking 2 someone n like this a lot of call time is wasted
  • devesh
    devesh
    i am using nokia 5300.
    its awesome....gr8 sound..plays like a sound blaster.
    n picture quality of the camera is very good with just 1.3MPixels.
    try that n i am sure u'll find that really gud
  • radeeyjd
    radeeyjd
    erricson 910i

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ASYMETRIC DIGITAL SUBSCRIBER LINES(ADSL) I WANT TO PRESENT MY SEMINAR TOPIC ON THE ABOVE TECHNOLOGY. I M FRM ELECT & TELECOM..BRANCH.. plzz help me ...frm where shall i get the...
Guys I am looking for a sample gasoil blending program which takes into consideration the linear and non-linear blending properties. Can anyone help me here Rgds Jay
This is interesting. How are present day teens/tweens are being inspired. A Reality show geared to solve engineering problems by young students (9 to 12? wow) [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reality television...
I'm not an electrical engineer, but I could really use the opinion of someone who knows what they're talking about - sorry for asking here, but this is the only...

Hi

😁 Hi i am gajender yadav an civil engg. i am very happy 😁to be a part of. I complete my Diploma in 2004 from Rohtak (Vaish collage). now i...