What number comes inside the circle?

What number comes inside the circle?

Can you guess which number comes inside the circle?

Although this looks very easy, the sequence is not very easy. I will post the answer as soon as I find something. Let me know.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Click on the attachment to enlarge it.
  • Reya
    Reya
    answer is 3.
  • born_star16
    born_star16
    Answer : 6

Explanation : Looking at the diagram in rows, the central circle equals half the sum of the numbers in the other circles to the left and right of the centre.

• Reya
    Reya
    @AKD: What is the right answer?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Bornstar is correct. She has got the correct explanation too.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Find the number that should appear instead of the question mark.
  • akhu
    akhu
    ans pls...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Let there be some answer guessing.
  • Vanita Ladkat
    Vanita Ladkat
    ans is:3
    Right?
  • Vanita Ladkat
    Vanita Ladkat
    sure @Prashnath
    i think its like :
    In first row if we divide circles horizontally and adding numbers in each semicircle then finding difference between calculated addtion for first row its 5,6,7 resp for each circle
    same for second row so that of 1st circle is 2 so next should be 3 so the answer
    but is it right?
  • Vanita Ladkat
    Vanita Ladkat
    @AKD
    what is right answer?
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    vanitaladkat
    sure @Prashnath
    i think its like :
    In first row if we divide circles horizontally and adding numbers in each semicircle then finding difference between calculated addtion for first row its 5,6,7 resp for each circle
    same for second row so that of 1st circle is 2 so next should be 3 so the answer
    but is it right?
    You mean 3 is the the difference and also the answer???
    For Ex: In sec row as you said 2 is obtained by (1+7)-(2+4).
    and 3 is obtained by (9+?)-(6+3). So ? is 3.

Can be a valid answer, but I think there is a solution and justifies the connection between the circles.

Anyways, good answer!!! By looking at the arrangement of the circles, it is valid!!!

Let's see what #-Link-Snipped-# has to say.
    But I think we will have to give another try, before she outs the answer.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    vanitaladkat
    ans is:3
    Right?
    Yes. 3 is the correct answer.
    Using the lower two circles as a source, the values in corresponding segments of the upper left circle equal the sums of the numbers in the lower two circles. The values in the upper central circle equal the products of the values in the lower two circles, and the upper right circle equals the difference between values in the lower two circles.
  • Vanita Ladkat
    Vanita Ladkat
    AbraKaDabra
    Yes. 3 is the correct answer.
    Using the lower two circles as a source, the values in corresponding segments of the upper left circle equal the sums of the numbers in the lower two circles. The values in the upper central circle equal the products of the values in the lower two circles, and the upper right circle equals the difference between values in the lower two circles.
    ok
    but mine logic was different.
    Anyways i got another way of thinking from this 😀
  • Vanita Ladkat
    Vanita Ladkat
    yes
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    You mean 3 is the the difference and also the answer???
    For Ex: In sec row as you said 2 is obtained by (1+7)-(2+4).
    and 3 is obtained by (9+?)-(6+3). So ? is 3.

Can be a valid answer, but I think there is a solution and justifies the connection between the circles.

Anyways, good answer!!! By looking at the arrangement of the circles, it is valid!!!

Let's see what #-Link-Snipped-# has to say.
    But I think we will have to give another try, before she outs the answer.
    Yes so is 3
    but AKD's logic is different
    And as we all knw 1 question can be solved by different ways
    and different people may come up wid different logic 😀
  • nibhani
    nibhani
    AbraKaDabra

Find the number that should appear instead of the question mark.
    i think the number is 9 because in first circle 8-7=1 and 10-10=0 and (1*0=0)...same as in 2nd circle..and in 3rd circle and 4th circle if we will perform the same operation then the answer will be 12.so there is a sequence of 0,0,12,12...so the next sequece should be 0 which will be if we use 9 at the place of question mark...am i right?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Answer is 3. Check my post #15 in this thread.
  • तामाङ मार्सल
    तामाङ मार्सल

Solving the problem with doings this

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Galaxy Note offers 5.3" mega SAMOLED screen and runs on Android 2.3.4. I'm wondering whether this phone has better battery life than Samsung Galaxy SII. Does anyone know about it?
Find the number for replacing the question mark.
Samsung SCH W689 is one of the first bada 1.1 flip phone. The phone is expected to launch in China soon. The phone is Dual SIM phone with dual touch...
Maharashtra Centre For Entrepreneurship Development or better known as MCED is the organization that promotes 'social and economic entrepreneurship' since 1988. It is a training institute that focuses on 'entrepreneurship...
Here is the topic: There has been a phenomenal increase in the oil price within India’s economy. The country imports nearly 78% of its total crude oil requirement and with...