WHAT "next"?

Hi crazy engineers!
wat will be the next version of windows after VISTA?? WILL Mr Gates will stop launching windows verisons????😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Satyajit
    Hi crazy engineers!
    wat will be the next version of windows after VISTA?? WILL Mr Gates will stop launching windows verisons????😁
    Yes, Microsoft is already working on the next version of Windows. It will probably be released in 2012. The codename for next version of Windows is Vienna or Black Comb.

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Yes, Microsoft is already working on the next version of Windows. It will probably be released in 2012. The codename for next version of Windows is Vienna or Black Comb.

-The Big K-
    Its Vienna..
    Biggi... just for information.. can you give us name of .NET 3.0, .NET 4.0 .NET 5.0 all three .NET's version are expected to hit market on or before 2010

I was amazed to read that for .NET 4.0 required RAm for system is 3 GB 😒😒

--Crazy😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.. I have selected a project based on VLSI tech. I want to interface FPGA 2S200-5PQ208 to parallel port. I need help in converting voltage levels between two families.... Please...
can any boudy tell me wat is blu-ray disc??? and wat r its features? does it requres any other writer??
Hello Folks, First of all, 'Hi' to all of you! Before describing the problem, let me first give my system configuration. Processor - Pentium IV 2.8 GHz Motherboard - D101...
Hello Folks, This is Satendra Chaudhary, a new CEan. And my intro follows: - Name: Satendra Chaudhary *Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location:New Delhi, but studying in Rajasthan *Occupation:...
Here is TuL!P, a new CEan. And my intro is: Name: TuL!P Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Lahore, Pakistan Occupation: Student of MCS (2nd semester) Work Experience: N/A...