what must I do for becoming a good electrical&electronics engineer initially??

I have been attending in university for six months and please give us some advices about becoming a good electrical&electronics engineering.

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Study hard, focus on concepts rather than cramming everything for exams. Read blogs related to recent happenings around the world pertaining to your field!
  • shreyasm89
    shreyasm89
    Also....try to research on your own about Technical Paper presentations...have a curious bent of mind do not accept the things taught in college as they are!Be confident about yourself and you'll win the world!..😀Good Luck!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    cronus
    I have been attending in university for six months and please give us some advices about becoming a good electrical&electronics engineering.
    Being interested in what you're studying is a sure way to success. Plus, be regular here on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Handcase launches Gune for WebOS The Handcase launched your mobile search system, called Gune. Gune is a system of meta-search, ie he searches the other sites and generates a single...
CEans, Here's your ONCE IN LIFETIME, GOLDEN opportunity to ask questions to the one & only Mr. Martin Cooper - the inventor of Mobile Phone! Yep, he is the engineer...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...ons-mr-martin-cooper-inventor-cell-phone.html CEans, Here's your ONCE IN LIFETIME, GOLDEN opportunity to ask questions to the one & only Mr. Martin Cooper - the inventor of Mobile Phone! Yep, he...
Mobile applications are quickly becoming a part of daily life for consumers and businesses -- and SAP is taking notice. SAP end users want SAP mobile applications that handle work...
This has happened to all of us. We click the send button, and in a moment realize that we sent it to the wrong person! 😲 eek! And now there...