What kind of software and hardware can be used to implement gesture recognition algorithm?

is it possible to use MATLAB and DSP processors to implement the algorithm? can we use SoC instead? what are the advantages of using SoC?
what other software and hardware can possibly be used instead??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CEan - #-Link-Snipped-# has done some awesome work in gesture recognition. Tagging him.
  • Lakshana
    Lakshana
    ok sir, thank you...
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# Rupam sir can give you very deep information about this.
    however I have searched a bit & found some useful links :
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Making gesture recognition work: Lessons from Microsoft Kinect and Leap | ExtremeTech
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Lakshana
    Lakshana
    that was really helpful, Mr. Rawal, thank you... but I've been asked to implement gesture recognition using LabVIEW. i need help regarding that...๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the pH range of pure sugarcane juice? Is it neutral?
import java.util.*; class employee { emp e1=new emp(); static int limit; static Scanner s1=new Scanner(System.in); ArrayList my_list=new ArrayList(); public static void main(String[] args) { System.out.println("WELCOME"); System.out.print("Enter the limit="); limit=s1.nextInt(); employee...
Do anti viruses really work???????????? How to judge the best among the various anti viruses available in the market?
Beebone Virus is creating havoc in the Indian computer networks, reports ET. The newly discovered virus has infected Indian cyberspace and the security experts have issued an alert to all...
Free webinar on23rd July 2013: https://www.globalspec.com/events/eventregister?eventId=386