what kind of RAM you need

To find out what kind of RAM you need, whether you have the available slots on the motherboard, how much you can install, and how to purchase RAM online and from a reputable retailer.This program is a free application that tells you all you need to know to get the RAM you need:

DRAM, Solid State Drive (SSD) & Memory Upgrades | Crucial.com

Replies

• dipen30
    dipen30
    Nice site mahesh.........
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    What do you think whether which out of DDR2 and DDR3 is better?
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    sarveshgupta
    What do you think whether which out of DDR2 and DDR3 is better?
    DDR3 is arriving with the new Intel P35 chipse

DDR3 memory is still relatively new, and is the most advanced and up-to-date technology you could put on your computer. It does work faster than DDR2 memory, and even uses less energy to perform at such a high capacity.

DDR3 is (currently) worse for gaming

its just to expensive for what you get

[​IMG]
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    I heard somewhere that DDR3 is not useful for heavy workload as it gets heat up very quickly... is it right?
  • kumar_nitin
    kumar_nitin
    I sthere a multiport RAM hub available in market??
    same as the multiport USB hub??
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    No i believe it cant be developed as far as RAM is concerned...but DDR2 rams are fine for even Xeon processors that run on server backend...why multi port device like USB Hubs ,USB RAM hub cant be made is because it has logics to run in it & huge thermal dissipitations happens

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi Friends, why we do refresh in our computer ?? what is the function of this .??
Google calendar is introducing a new feature that will allow scheduling events (online) much easier. Currently the feature is in limited access mode. If anyone's got access to it, please...
License: Freeware Operating systems:Win XP/Windows Vista/Win 2000 File size: 1.9MB Google Desktop doesn't only search your PC, but also displays news and new emails direct on your desktop. Google Desktop...
OK, mechanical engineers! Solve this simple clothes dryer problem. An electric clothes dryer with its rotating drum does a good job of drying most clothing. But sheets and blankets tend...
Sir / madam, My question is Some work is done by two people in 24 minutes. One of them can do this work alone in 40 minutes. How much time...