What kind of course to pursue after BE computer science ?

I am a student of BE Computer Science in 4th year. I dont like programming , i am very good at designing and art , and i am also planning to go abroad for further studies as i also love to travel. What kind of course should i pursue so that i can fulfill my passion of art and travelling.
Is there any specialization in the IT field which can help me work with my designing skill ??

Replies

• Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    You can get into visual design designing screen components for an application.
  • Pinaj
    Pinaj
    Anand Tamariya
    You can get into visual design designing screen components for an application.
    that's kool, thanks 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - I guess the best profession for you would be that of a Computer Graphics (CG) artist and work for an animation studio where you'll be doing primary sketching and designing of characters, scenes and even visual effects. Companies like Pixar and Dreamworks would be great companies to work for, if you want to work in the US. In India; Reliance Animations is doing a fantastic job and I'm convinced that they'll be a big name in the world in coming years.

Second choice could be that of product design. It may not be very creative (from the arts perspective) but should be an interesting job to do; if not animation. Keep us informed about your decisions and progress.

PS: Stay around on CE and be active here. You'll learn a lot of things just by participating in discussions.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Don't like coding but design, become a UI expert, try digging HTML5 + CSS3
    See following link, probably this will excite you.
    These are minimal coding and mostly in CSS3
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Anoop Kumar
    Don't like coding but design, become a UI expert, try digging HTML5 + CSS3
    See following link, probably this will excite you.
    These are minimal coding and mostly in CSS3
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Just a word of advice - if your job is something that anybody in possession of the tools can do, you are in for BIG competition!!! Do whatever you can to differentiate yourself.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Honda Motorcycles India has announced that they'll bring the much awaited Honda CBR 650F in India in 2016. The production of the bike is expected to being next year; but...
​ After it was confirmed that Satya Nadella will be the CEO of Microsoft, people worldwide (and CE) have been placing high hopes on him to make the brand Microsoft...
From the past few years, mankind has been plagued with very serious issues, one of them being a continuously declining farm output coupled with a growing urban population. One of...
GNOME Music App for GNOME DE, is still under development. It's still under development & thus many features are still not added & not working. It's bit buggy too. But,...
how a 4G technology actually working in cell phone?