What is your review of PInterview.in website? Is it genuine?

Is pinterview.in genuine?

hi friends i just came to know about pinterview.in , which is a site for online interview preparation
does anyone know bout this?
can i give a try?
is this a genuine one??
please help me.....

i have just appeared for CAT and IIFT entrance and i am an mba aspirant and want to prepare for mba admission interviews and want to take their online mock interviews

Please visit the site  http://www.pinterview.in/

and provide your assessment 

thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At present, the global energy and environment are facing enormous challenges. As a major oil consumer and carbon dioxide emitter, automobiles need revolutionary changes. In order to reduce carbon dioxide...
Can mechanical engineer choose supply chain management as a career instead of core job.
A highway section has been observed to be highly congested during peak hours. Being a 'traffic Engineer, you need to analyse the existing characteristics of traffic stream.. Traffic data related...
I am a final year B.E. ECE student. I have planned to do my project in AI. Can you suggest some ideas for the project which also relates my department?
Why cgpa to percentage varry from. University to university.??...why some university deduct 0.75, some deduct 0.5, some multiple of 9.5, ??which is mostly affect to apply government job who need...