What is your review of Online MBA Mock Interviews conducted by PInterview.in website?

hi peeps

i just heard about pinterview.in , which is a site for online interview preparation for MBA Admissions
does anyone know about this?

i have just appeared for XAT and TISS, SNAP, IRMA, MICA entrance and i am an mba aspirant and want to prepare for mba admission interviews and want to take their online mock MBA interviews

Please visit the site  http://www.pinterview.in/

and provide your FEEDBACK

thanks

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is generation of electricity through railway track is possible for all types of train or  any limitations are there?
Does payroll job have any scope in future? I completed my Btech from computer science but I don't have interest in coding. Can I go for a payroll job?does it...
i got 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th with science stream and now i am pursuing BA but i am interested in computer science coding and electronics so what...
Chongqing Feilong Jiangli finds that just as pure electric new energy vehicles are driving into more and more ordinary consumers' families, fuel cell vehicles, another new energy vehicle, have also...
I recently came across bicycle powered washing machine where you can pedal the drum and have the clothes washed; and maybe dried. I was wondering if there is a way...